Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

game not loading

SadietessSadietess Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

why is the game not loading? We have two households, two accounts. Neither will load now.

Comments

• TippyTippy Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    edited March 11

It's loading on mine but takes forever. Most times I have to try loading 2 or even 4 times. IE: Today it took 4x's and 4 hrs to get into the site. This began with their "new & improved" debauchery. This is the only site, game or otherwise, that is having this problem so it is NOT our computers.

And...why is "Loose Cannon" after my login info above?

• wendyleea72wendyleea72 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Mine won't load either and now it won't let me load it with flash. I lost all 7 day reward. About ready to stop playing

• LBThrasherLBThrasher Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Game isn't loading. Locks up at the same place every time no matter how long I wait. Haven't been able to get on in 4 days. Suggestions?