Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weekly race leader board

gwieniechigwieniechi Aged To PerfectionPosts: 209Registered User Cupcake Princess

Are you idiots ever going to fix the bogus weekly race leader board? Take some of the money you scam from gullible players and hire programmers who actually know how to turn on a computer. You can take the best customer service banner off your site because that is false advertising when you don't give a rat's **** about the players.

Comments

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 386Registered User, Facebook Connect User Social Snowflake

Just curious, what’s wrong with your weekly race board? I hate that you can’t see the stats of the players so you have no clue what you are up against

• gwieniechigwieniechi Aged To Perfection Posts: 209Registered User Cupcake Princess

@Momof4kids said:
    Just curious, what’s wrong with your weekly race board? I hate that you can’t see the stats of the players so you have no clue what you are up against

That is the problem i am talking about. the amounts flash for a second then disappear.

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 386Registered User, Facebook Connect User Social Snowflake

I have had that problem off and on, then it will stop, then I can’t get the leader board off my game, AND the wheels keep spinning and spinning, and no one cares! I’ve done all that the suggested and yet the wheels spin and always land on a loos. I swear on my life they look rigged!