Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Collection cards

awbingo001awbingo001 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
Is anyone else having a hard time getting new cards? I collect all day n when I look at my collection it's just the same ole cards that I've had since the beginning. Anyone else with this problem?

Comments

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 296Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain

Actually, I just completed the set on one of my games, however I had to bet high, like really high, three hundred to five hundred million high! I was fortunate to win a jackpot, otherwise I would not have finished either!

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 296Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain

It’s also not worth the money you win because you loose a lot like that too! I won’t finish even one set on my guest account because I can’t bet those kind of coins, lowered bets never allow me to get the good cards!

• awbingo001awbingo001 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Ok so another thing for me to not like about this game..thanks for letting me know
  • mom1983mom1983 Posts: 27Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie

they have made everything so hard to complete and or collect. not fun like it used to be. You have to have zillions of money to win things. i have spent far too much money on this game and have hardly won big wins. very frustrating

That is absolutely true, I went through a trillion coins to complete the first two collection cards

Ok, I have completed one set of cards on my guest account, spent money for coins, bet as high as 50 to 100 million, and not one card in two weeks! Seriously!? And you wonder why people are posting horrible things on your app reviews? They are at an all time low! Spinners! Please read them, they make for quite an interesting entertainment