No stats on friends or competitors

Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 646Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

i hate this new format, not only can you not get stats on players you are spinning against, now you can’t see how much money your friends have! Why? Is it because out of the 82 friends I have for example, only seven of them had over a billion or more in their account and you don’t want us to know no one is buying or winning either? Information is power and I like to see what others are doing and I learn things from others too , like how they spin, when, and how much! All this does is allows us to spin blindly and limits the personalization of the game! Please keep this in mind. I loved seeing how much my friends were winning too, why ruin it?

Comments

• JacqueeJacquee Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I do not like the new format if it continues to not allow us to see our friends current status. My sister and I in particular compete with each other and challenge each other with new games. Please change this feature soon!

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 646Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

Exactly! A few of my friends and I also compete too ,even though we have never really got to play each other directly! We compete for stupid things like taking each other out to lunch or different treats. Please put it back the way it was!

• bulldogryanbulldogryan Posts: 143Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

I hate this new format as well. I like to keep track of my friends and how much they are winning/losing. I am sure they like to see how I am doing as well. Go back to the OLD Friend Listing showing amounts.

• Karen_BurchettKaren_Burchett Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    Competition with friends is what makes this game fun. My incentive to buy coins to keep up is gone. I probably wouldn’t buy coins now that there is nothing to inspire me. I hope you bring back the old version so we can enjoy this game as before.
  • Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 646Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

Please pit back our friends stats, the game was more personal that way and my friends and I compete against each other even if we don’t directly play each other! You are taking all the fun out of the game! I don’t want to fill out a form for this, I have filled out approximately 700 forms to no avail or change

Why can’t you ever listen to your players? Why even have a forum , it’s just a vent fest, no change ever comes, it’s so darn frustrating

• CMTCMT Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Why change the format?? It’s no fun playing if you can’t see your friends money totals,that’s part of the challenge,knowing who has the most money!! Why did the daily races go away for a weekly race?

• KathyEKathyE Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My family all compete against each other! Now we can’t! Please revert back to what it was before somebody decided to change it.

• NickDaHatNickDaHat Posts: 11Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

This is just what they want. It's no longer about having fun, it's about giving them money. You know Zynga, there is a way to do both.

• ShervacShervac Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

New format sucks. I want to see my friends’ money totals, what they’re playing....etc. NO FUN ANYMORE!!!!!!

• ch9ach9a Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Once again you're ruining the fun of playing..part of the fun (because it's almost impossible to win coins), now I can't see my friends status. Part of the fun is competing with friends, who is first, etc. Why ruin what isn't broken.
  • ch9ach9a Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I haven't played all day. Just collecting my coins every 2 hours. It's no fun playing alone. Can't tell if my friends are playing anymore. I have 2 friends that normally play everyday. It's nice to see who's ahead. It's not interesting anymore.

I can’t stand playing against myself and not seeing my friends, it’s such a small request that they could change to make us happy, why not bring it back? Does anyone at Zynga care what the spinners want? It’s so darn frustrating