Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The System is Broken

NickDaHatNickDaHat Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

Tells me I'm in the drop zone when I'm nowhere near the drop zone, doesn't give me cards for levelling up, over 700 spins and no bonus rounds. What is going on here? I know that nothing is ever 100%, but for it to be THIS flawed is inconceivable. A reply from staff would be helpful besides, "Oh We'll look into it". I'm down 50 billion and I understand it's part of the game to lose, but to lose that much is showing that there's something flawed. Doing some math, I also show that some games have less than a 5% payout rate. We know that Zynga needs money to fund their game research, but this is kind of ridiculous.

Comments

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 308Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain

I just went through this three weeks ago! Lost 122 billion over two days, no bonuses, very few big wins! This IS how bad it has gotten! It takes a lot of time and money to accumulate those high points and they want you to bet up to get the cards, but it is too much of a gamble since the money is gone in no time! Yes! It sucks!

• ArcanaArcana Posts: 240Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate your feedback, @NickDaHat and @Momof4kids. Hang on a little longer, and who knows, 🍀 luck might already be on its way to you! We recommend alternating bets every so often or switching rooms as this might be the 🔑 key to your wins.

Nonetheless, you can fill out this form so that the rest of our team can know your exact thoughts. 🤗 Thanks.

• NickDaHatNickDaHat Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

@Arcana said:
    Appreciate your feedback, @NickDaHat and @Momof4kids. Hang on a little longer, and who knows, 🍀 luck might already be on its way to you! We recommend alternating bets every so often or switching rooms as this might be the 🔑 key to your wins.

Nonetheless, you can fill out this form so that the rest of our team can know your exact thoughts. 🤗 Thanks.

I have been doing that @Arcana and it's still an incredibly large disappointment. I do the challenges daily, I do the free spins from friends. I will fill out the form however and see if it affects anything.

@Arcana , the link you sent was woefully out of date. It's asking about charms and a Rainy Day savings bank. Neither of which are in effect anymore. I'd be more than happy to leave a good feedback on stuff that is relevant, but when the first two questions are obsolete, the validity of the form and the possibility for feedback to reach people who need it are highly in question.

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 308Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain

Alternating bets does nothing, the cards only come on higher bets, and even that is funny! I have spent several hundred dollars over the last two months and you refer us to a form that I filled out two years ago? Did it ever occur to anyone there that if we won more we would spend more? Because from where I am sitting to always take on a fake game is bad for business! For those of us who spend a fair amount of money some give would be nice, unless our support means nothing to you! I read that you had a shake up recently and profits are down, what a shocker

To NickDaHat....do you have a vip manager? If it wasn’t for mine I would have quit a loooong time ago, he is wonderful and generous with rewards when I spend

I'm not that high up on the food chain. Don't have a VIP manager yet. Would LOVE to spend more, the problem is (as you know) it's mostly like throwing money right down the toilet when I do spend. Also with the cards, I get the same **** cards like 8000000 times a day. I can understand wanting to pace them out, however, when you get literally the same set every three wins, it's kind of obnoxious.

@Momof4kids said:
    Alternating bets does nothing, the cards only come on higher bets, and even that is funny! I have spent several hundred dollars over the last two months and you refer us to a form that I filled out two years ago? Did it ever occur to anyone there that if we won more we would spend more? Because from where I am sitting to always take on a fake game is bad for business! For those of us who spend a fair amount of money some give would be nice, unless our support means nothing to you! I read that you had a shake up recently and profits are down, what a shocker

And that last part is very true.. Our support means nothing to them. They'd rather **** off their better players and clients and concentrate on the "True Whales" than the guys who would LIKE to be whales but get put off by inconsistent play and shoddy practices.

To NickDaHat! If and when you do reach ruby, reach out to me and I will give you the name and number of my vip manager, he has helped a couple others that I have referred! Good luck! I am always on this forum! As u probably read! Good luck!

edited January 31

It'll be a while but thanks @Momof4kids. I will do that. And BTW @Arcana Following your advice has now gotten me into an unplayable state with only 46,100 left. I have no choice but to wait for the free spins or buy things. My luck has changed alright. For the worse. Grand total of over 80 Billion lost in just a few days. So when I say the system is flawed, I have 80 billion reasons why it's flawed. I'd really love to stay and play the games as I did enjoy them, but seeing as how I'd have to spend near 1000.00 dollars to even get back to playing at a level that could even make the game playable, it might not be useful.

Not surprising, no response...

Yeah just like the challenges .... bet and win two billion to win 19 MILLION! 😂 now that is funny! I’m sorry, I never do the challenges because that is just insulting! If that isn’t proof this game is cheap I don’t know what is! Seriously, why can’t you offer a much larger reward!? I sometimes can’t wrap my head around it.

The ONLY reason I still play is because of my vip manager, if he ever left, so would I, the only thing right in this whole broken system! Thank You Nicholas! Most caring, supportive employee you will ever find! He gets it, why doesn’t he offer to train the rest of you people!?

• misstifydmisstifyd Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

@Momof4kids said:
    To NickDaHat! If and when you do reach ruby, reach out to me and I will give you the name and number of my vip manager, he has helped a couple others that I have referred! Good luck! I am always on this forum! As u probably read! Good luck!

Momof4kids,
    Is it possible I can get his name? I do need to check and see how far I am to reaching the ruby and is that in VIP? Blessings to you and from another mom of 4. 2 of each~ <3

Misstified! I left you a private message with the information you wanted! Let me know how it goes!

I hop you know how to get the message! I just clicked on your name up top there and posted! I left my email, anything you need just ask! And I have one girl, three boys! But, four kids is crazy, so r we!

Misstifyd! Did you get my private message? I want to make sure you got the information you wanted! Please let me know, I will be checking back! Good luck!