Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wizard of Oz problems

djack1965djack1965 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

During this last month, the game stops and I have to restart. seem to happen when big win or free games. I have lost billions from this bug. Please fix

Comments

• djack1965djack1965 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
  • djack1965djack1965 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

seems Zynga is making lots of money by not fixing bugs and worst of all there support is worthless since I cannot connect there. Other posts having same problems from what I read ????????

• ArcanaArcana Posts: 265Super Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience, @djack1965. By game design, winnings are being automatically added to your Credit balance even when an error occurs. Still, we suggest contacting and providing our Support Team with these details to have your account checked:

Zynga/Device ID
    ➧ Date and time
    ➧ Room and bets placed
    ➧ Type of Bonus round

Alternatively, you can also use this form to submit a ticket to our team. Just remember to choose Gameplay under What type of issue are you having?, then fill out all the fields. Thanks.

• nicbil69nicbil69 Posts: 11Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

Why are nearly all of my friends gifts showing as unavailable . please respond .

• missymjhmissymjh Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    That’s funny you should mention the same thing I have been experiencing for a long time with. My spins sometimes “jump or stick” Another thing is that my reels will stop at one thing which most of the time is a spin reel I would win with but then the reel will “jump” and change the way it originally stopped to an un-winner spot. I thought at first it might be that my internet on my porch is low but it’s also done it when my WiFi is perfect. Also I have had my game freeze up my phone and many many times had to shut down my phone to get the game to unstick. Sincerely annoying. I honestly don’t like complaining because I have been playing for years and bought almost zero coins until recently for the club I am in. I don’t want to feel greedy because I have been gifted billions of free coins over the several years of playing but I don’t want to spend money I shouldn’t either.
  • George CranutGeorge Cranut Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited September 30
    I have had many issues, the support always wants pictures. So I finally do that and I basically get shoved off. Not to mention the most recent this past few days was a large error in game costing just about 100 trillion, and had pictures and got a credit back of 4 million, no where's near the bug loss and the pictures showed it. Not to mention I am a Black Diamond and I am supposed to have a Dedicated Account Manager and I have had 4 different people alone with this issue as of now! We are also suppose to have Exlusive Machines haven't seen them yet. Oh and the pest I am over level 8000 and yet I am capped at a low amount of 428 million bonus credits for which hasnt changed since like level 1200 I think. Sad I dont know what to do with these issues it is absolutely absurd. Especially after spending well into 4k in real money throughout the years.