Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DID NOT RECEIVE MY WEEKLY RACE BONUS OR PROMOTION

bulldogryanbulldogryan Posts: 65Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious

What the ****. I suppose others have experiences this **** before. I was 5th in the weekly race when it ended tonight and was not rewarded with coins nor was increased in my level. I had winnings of just shy of $20 billion coins and didn't receive ****. Everything reset and I am stuck in my old level and no coins. If this isn't fixed ASAP I will delete my account and spread my crappy experiences of Zynga and their lack of professionalism and lack of follow-up. I am just not a basic user as I also purchase coins from time to time. This better be fixed or you have lost a long time and avid player.

Comments

• JeremyhiltonJeremyhilton Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I had the exact same thing happen to me this week and I can't even contact customer support through the app any more as it now opens a chrome window and when I try to contact support, says "something went wrong". Please help!

Thanks,

Jeremy
  • lindagonet1lindagonet1 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 21
    I am having the same issue. Came in 5th and should have promoted to Grand Master I. This has not occurred and I have not received my prize. Since I have.not promoted I am not receiving my additional bonus of 300% on my free bonus. Please fix!

JUST RECEIVED MY BRONZE COIN PRIZE BUT STILL DID NOT PROMOTE TO GRAND MASTER I. STILL NOT RECEIVING 300% ON FREE BONUS.
  • DeesgameDeesgame Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I was second and did not receive my bonus or promotion. Very disappointed.
  • bulldogryanbulldogryan Posts: 65Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious

I finally did receive my bonus and was promoted. I am still not happy. For being 5th on this list for the Professional 2 Level winning just shy of $20 Billion Coins, I received a crappy handout of just shy of $300 million. The 4 people ahead of me almost doubled me in winnings. Last week I was 5th, was only Professional Level 1 and only won $8 Billion Coins, I won just shy of $500 Billion Coins. The people ahead of me last week were not quite as far ahead except the 1st place player who had $220 Billion Coins won.

This Weekly Race is NOT worth it. To win almost $20 Billion coins which means I bet close to that because I only have a little more then a Billion Coins in the bank and to only win a measly $295 million coins does not justify the risk of betting that much. Go back to the Daily Race or add both the Daily and Weekly Race at the same time. NOT HAPPY>

• stefitomstefitom Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I was 11 on weekly race. I didn't receive my bonus. :(

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 313Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain

I totally agree! That’s why I was wondering how they determine the winnings! I play on two games and I won first in both, the first game I won approximately 70 billion coins and received 350 million! That would NEVER happen on the daily race and I have old screen shots to prove the values are significantly less! On my second game, I won approximately 120 billion, and received one billion! That does not seem to show any specific formula. 120 billion on the daily race would have been so much higher since the game was very competitive. The second and third players had in the lower hundred billions! Plus, I used twenty billion coins up to play with! It really is a scam! The game seems to be giving more bonuses, however they do not amount to much! Betting 100 million on dragon lines and received 580 million! This keeps happening no matter where I play, especially in the max voyage room! Znga! Please up the rewards! You want us to bet up for those nonexistent cards, but don’t want to pay out! This is why people think you are greedy and this is proof!