Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bonus games

jean_jaques_2020jean_jaques_2020 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Why does not the game give the gift of friends the same value and bet as it plays in the bonus games ? Please consider this suggestion and thank you.

Comments

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,594Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate the suggestion, @jean_jaques_2020. The amount of Coins is given randomly in the gift spins or bonus games from friends. Nonetheless, this will be forwarded to the team. For additional feedback, feel free to fill out this form. Thanks for your understanding.

• jean_jaques_2020jean_jaques_2020 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I show you my idea, for example: If I play and bet two million and a half and win a game bonus. He asks me to share it with my friends and send it to them. My friends are playing them, but proof of a thousand or thirty thousand or a hundred thousand, and this is what happens if I receive this bonus from them. I ask you to have the chance to win the bonus with the same bet
    Thank you for your understanding and attention to us