Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weekly Race Earnings NOT Received??

MystermathersMystermathers Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
edited January 14 in General Discussion

I've been playing for a while on the Hit it rich platform and been competing in the weekly races for a few weeks. At the end of each week the race usually ends around 8 pm Central time (for me) and then it states under the weekly race tab that it takes about 12-15 minutes for the places/prizes to be tallied before the announcement of any winnings are handed out. Tonight, after the race ended I was in 8th place right at 8 pm, I clicked on the weekly race tab, it said I needed to wait for 15 minutes for the places to be announced, so i logged out and came back an hour later and nothing?? I didn't get a pop up saying what I won, and when i click on the weekly race tab it still shows that I'm a Professional II which I should now be a Professional III along with any coins I won to be given to me. It's now 10:50 pm Central Time (almost 3 hours after the race has ended) and still nothing, not even an update to what place everyone was in. Can i please receive the rewards I am entitled to! Thanks!

Comments