Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daily race versus weekly race

Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 163Registered User, Facebook Connect User Investigator

Why do some people have the weekly race and others have the daily race? I would love to have the daily race back! This weekly race is brutal, can’t compete! I have 82 friends and get two spins a day now, no one is moving or spinning! The leaders in the race have hundreds of billions of coins and i can’t buy enough coins to compete properly. At least in the daily race if i can’t compete it’s only a day! O, and of those 82 friends, only 4 have over a billion coins in their account! Looks like no one else is buying coins either!

Comments

• OldBeaverOldBeaver Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    > @Momof4kids said:
    > Why do some people have the weekly race and others have the daily race? I would love to have the daily race back! This weekly race is brutal, can’t compete! I have 82 friends and get two spins a day now, no one is moving or spinning! The leaders in the race have hundreds of billions of coins and i can’t buy enough coins to compete properly. At least in the daily race if i can’t compete it’s only a day! O, and of those 82 friends, only 4 have over a billion coins in their account! Looks like no one else is buying coins either!

When the weekly race first started, I thought it was great; however now it sucks. The big money people have too much advantage over the game. The little people like me with under a billion chips can not compete. Why not have the big money people play within a group of there own?
  • Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 163Registered User, Facebook Connect User Investigator

Thank you OldBeaver! This is exactly the problem I am having! In my race the top ten people have over 400 billion coins! Ha! That is a joke! I can’t afford to compete! I play off line too besides Facebook and in that game it’s around 80 billion and up! My biggest win in the last three months has been three billion! See the problem! It’s horrible, and am not motivated to buy coins! What’s the Point? They don’t go very far either. Then you have to wait a whole week again to see if you can play! I can’t stand it!

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 163Registered User, Facebook Connect User Investigator

Why can’t we have a choice?

• Palmtreesandsunsets6Palmtreesandsunsets6 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I COMPLETELY AGREE!! PLEASE BRING BACK DAILY RACE!!
  • bulldogryanbulldogryan Posts: 19Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

What the ****. I suppose others have experiences this **** before. I was 5th in the weekly race when it ended tonight and was not rewarded with coins nor was increased in my level. I had winnings of just shy of $20 billion coins and didn't receive ****. Everything reset and I am stuck in my old level and no coins. If this isn't fixed ASAP I will delete my account and spread my crappy experiences of Zynga and their lack of professionalism and lack of follow-up. I am just not a basic user as I also purchase coins from time to time. This better be fixed or you have lost a long time and avid player.

• BikePost70BikePost70 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I finished 3rd in the weekly race that ended today Sun. Jan. 20th. I have not received my rewards. I have no way of contacting customer service. Terrible customer support.

This same thing has happened to me twice in the last two weeks! The game took forever to reset and when it did, nothing! This week it finally got it right! It seems to me that it happens more if you play on a guest account, but I am not sure! I contacted my vip manager because I have no other way to contact support, and he returned the coins I lost but could not give me a boost in game status! It’s just another thing we have to deal with just like I noticed the big wins have drastically been reduced especially when betting high like fifty to one hundred million! It’s horrible! Good luck!