Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"New Experience"

clintonclinton Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I tried the "New Experience" and I prefer the "Classic". The Classic allows one to earn credits by watching videos. Classic has all the Willy Wonka games. The DAILY race is only on Classic. I feel I can do better on short run competitions than week long. Classic facilitates a bigger screen. Classic loads better than "New". I do not like being cohered to "New".

Comments

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 293Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain

We really should have a choice of a weekly race versus a daily race, as it stands now. The weekly race is such a joke, trillions of dollars in the first few spots, once again who could compete, just keep finding ways to ruin the game for long time players

• DolarDolar Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I do not like this new experience, takes 2 min to load if it even does, then have to wait to load game then spins very slow - I want clasic and now it won't let me play clasis

• Sadie1217Sadie1217 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Do not mind NEW if it would just stay there and not have to load up whitch takes forever. also would like to see my friends
    I spend half the time I have to play just waiting