Why did you change the algorithms?

KENT8500KENT8500 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

It's pretty obvious the win/loss algorithms have been drastically changed. Why was there no notice given to your long time players that this would happen and would dramatically change the game play? Extremely frustrating and quite frankly ticked off a lot of long time players, myself included.

So, what happened, why did you change and are you willing to listen to the players that made your company what it is?

Comments

• KENT8500KENT8500 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

By the way, the math is pretty obvious is your win/loss percentages than prior to the change. So, don't think it did not go unnoticed.

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 646Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

It’s so funny you said this! I noticed! The weekly race numbers are in the trillions! You know what this means! They had the ability to do this all along and chose not to make it better! They really think we are stupid

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 646Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

They also changed the coin purchase, on my Android I can buy over 16 billion for 300 dollars

• bulldogryanbulldogryan Posts: 143Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

You cannot deny that Zynga has drastically changed their Algorithms as the payouts / spin bonuses / ect have been reduced dramatically. I typically play Freaki Tiki and was getting bonuses and high payouts left and right about 2-3 weeks ago. I noticed about 10 days ago that they have changed everything as I 'rarely' ever get a bonus or win a large payout. I typically was betting anywhere from $1 M - $10 M per spin. I also noticed that I was winning many more bonuses on $100k bets and would rarely win a bonus on higher bets. Its like the have a 'Nul' statement written into their code ...i.e. if player bets >$2.5 M then bonuses are nullified but if player <$2.5 M bonuses are attributed to their wins. I had over $2B in coins and now I have less then $50 Million and now see constant popups of buying coins. I am sorry but $49.99 for only $120 M coins is not an acceptable deal for me; esp. for a free game. It should be at least $500 Million for that kind of payment. Anyways I am not having fun anymore and am deleting my account and trying the zillion other sites.

I totally agree! It’s like they changed it for all the people who complained that they bet 500 thousand or a million and can’t win! Now you win more on that but if you bet up to ten million or more not one bonus or big win! In fact, the big wins are almost nonexistent!