Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOW DO I CONTACT SUPPORT????

HEARTSONFIREHEARTSONFIRE Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
Zynga is the WORST platform for assisting their customers! I don’t need a copied & pasted instruction on how to contact support AS IT DOES NOT WORK! There is no way to contact support on iOS mobile. There is NO button or gear icon to get to support & when clicking on ‘any’ article as the instructions state, there is NO ‘contact us’ button! Zynga sure must not want to assist their players because they make it IMPOSSIBLE to get some frickin help!!!! I BEYOND FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!

Answers

• HEARTSONFIREHEARTSONFIRE Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    I need to contact support because I was cheated out of ALL 10 of my free spins sent by friends. I attempted playing my 1st free spin game & the game wouldn’t load & a pop up came up saying their was an issue & I need to ‘reload’ the game. After reloading, ALL my free spins games said ‘limit reached’. And of course, contacting support is impossible, so, I’m jipped by this game yet again! Should just delete the darn game.
  • ruekerueke Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

why will my upgrade not load just sits there loading

• HEARTSONFIREHEARTSONFIRE Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    ZYNGA!!!! Please advise on how I can contact SUPPORT via iOS!!!! Your instructions DO NOT WORK & THERE IS NO ‘CONTACT SUPPORT’ button on any of the articles!!!!!!!!
  • stuffinsdcstuffinsdc Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have same issue with the upgrade....was loading periodically but NOW WILL NOT LOAD AT ALL. SITS THERE LOADING FOR A LONG TIME AND THE ALL I GET IS A SQUARE BOX WITH A FROWN. Nothing to help me as to what is wrong!

• Earl26Earl26 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have emailed them as the daily bonus has switched back to the one wheel when my husband and I each had the 3 wheels. Daily bonus have dropped way down and I have never received a response from ZYNGA. Just terrible customer service.

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 291Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain

The funny thing too is they get a week off between Christmas and New Years, got an email from my vip rep stating this! That’s so funny because the general support does nothing the other days of the year anyway!