Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did not get my daily bonus winnings

kattykatkattykat Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I supposedly won the daily bonus of (a measly) approx 25 million the other day. I keep waiting and it's not giving it to me! What's the deal? It's bad enough that the bonus wheel is terrible... now I can't even get my winnings. Someone please tell me what's going on with this game! Another long time user ready to bail!

Comments

• kattykatkattykat Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I agree no response from anyone when you have a problem or get cheated! I won the daily race the other day and never received my money...if someone even reads these posts....which I doubt...they don't try to correct the problem or contact you. Terrible customer service.

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,533Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate the report and feedback, @kattykat. Please get in touch with Support and provide the following details to have your account checked further:

• Zynga ID
    • Date/Time
    • Last activity made
    • Are you online/offline?
    • Did you encounter any game crashing?
    • Screenshot or any error message

On the other hand, we will let the team know about your feedback with the payout of Bonus Wheel. For additional sentiments, feel free to fill out this form.

Thanks for your understanding.

• HEARTSONFIREHEARTSONFIRE Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    edited December 14
    There is NO WAY TO CONTACT SUPPORT!!! Can you not read what our posts say???? The instructions to contact support via iOS DO NOT WORK FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!! ZYNGA, if u cared one iota for your customers, you would HELP & MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO CONTACT SUPPORT or respond to me w some frickin assistance!!!!!