Rich Collections Earning the same cards over and over and over again

shootin247shootin247 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Why is it that I am playing for hours and at different betting amounts that I am receiving the same cards over and over again? Extremely rare to receive a new card. Each pack as the same cards. There are some cards I must have 50 of that card. At this rate it will be impossible to complete sets.

Comments

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,640Super Moderator Moderator

Spin some more, and who knows, you might finally get something new, @shootin247. On the other hand, duplicate Cards can be converted into a Coin reward once the Extras Bonus meter gets full. For more information, visit here. If you also have additional feedback on this feature, please fill out this form. Best of luck!

• shootin247shootin247 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I understand about the coin reward. However I have played a substantial amount of coins and all the packs I receive keep giving me the same cards. I haven't received a new card in days and I have won the daily race three times in a row. Every time I get a new pack or a bonus pack for collecting duplicates, the bonus pack contains the same cards. Something is not right.

• magicman669magicman669 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I'm having the same issue. I have only earned 18 cards so far and I keep getting the same ones every single time regardless of what "level" (bet amount) I'm on. I have gone through the "extras bonus" where you get coins once you receive 100 "points" for already received cards at least 6 times now and have not gotten a new card since I started playing almost daily a week ago. I estimate I've received approximately 175-200 card packs and have still received the same 18 cards every time (I always get the "Ricky" from the I Love Lucy set in every pack with 1-3 other of the 17 cards I own).
    Something is wrong with the system. The odds of me receiving the same 18 cards over and over for that long is not just dumb luck...

• shootin247shootin247 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I am literally having the same situation. I must have received the Ricky card 50 times with the same two or three other cards. There is definitely something wrong. The system is not resetting.

• magicman669magicman669 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

FYI - I re-posted this as a new topic (I actually called it out as a "Bug" in the Best in Snow event) as I'm not sure the moderator is going to come back to your post after they blew off your concerns above. Hopefully now that the same issue is happening to more than 1 person, they will look at it

• westcotbwestcotb Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    > @shootin247 said:
    > Why is it that I am playing for hours and at different betting amounts that I am receiving the same cards over and over again? Extremely rare to receive a new card. Each pack as the same cards. There are some cards I must have 50 of that card. At this rate it will be impossible to complete sets.

I spend thousands of real dollars on this game, am at a level near 2000, play all the time and NEVER complete a full card set. You just keep getting the same cards over and over again. This is a real Scam.
  • IcedanceusIcedanceus Posts: 15Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

Can’t stand this site, you guys really screwed it up

• IcedanceusIcedanceus Posts: 15Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

I won’t spend any money on anything until you put Dowton abbey back

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 646Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

I agree! I have only completed three card selections and I usually bet between 5and 25 million! I thought what the heck let me bet up to three hundred million which is way out of my comfort zone and guess what NO new cards! The only people who have completed it that I know of are friends of mine that have spent over a thousand dollars on this game in the last two months! I can’t do that sooooo, I won’t complete it either! Last time I had ONE card left and it never came! It’s set up for high payers only

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 646Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

Ps! I am sooooo tired of that Ricky card! I must have a thousand of them!