Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My bank acct charged twice

Victoria58Victoria58 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
I bought a small package for 4.99 two nights ago. I was charged twice on my credit card. I have heard that this is common. Isn't that illegal?

I made out of ticket to Zynga, but every time I make out a ticket I never hear from them.
It seems to me they like my money but they never want to talk to me when I have problems. Has anyone here had that problem? And if yes... how did you get it resolved?

Comments

• ArcanaArcana Posts: 182Super Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience, @Victoria58. While it takes time to receive a response, you can count on our Support team's eagerness to address all of our players' concerns.

Regarding your purchase, if you are referring to a $1.00 charge the first time you bought items such as Coins, rest assured that this is not actually transferred. Rather, it is used as a pre-authorization check to verify that transaction made will go through. For other common purchasing questions, you may refer to this article from the Billing Section in our Support Site: http://zynga.my/WoOPurchasingQuestions.

For further assistance, please create a ticket by choosing "Billing" after clicking the "Contact Support" button; then, be sure to provide the information listed below so that your account can be reviewed. Alternatively, you can also contact our team through 1-800-762-2530. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Zynga ID and Device ID
    Social Network UID
    ➧ Full name as it appears on in the credit card used to buy
    ➧ Amount of Credits purchased
    ➧ Date of transaction.