Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bigger and Better in Hit it Rich

RubyRuby Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi, I clicked on the Bigger and Better upgrade button on the bottom of the screen. I don't like it. How do I change it back to the original Hit it Rich screen/game.

Best Answer

Answers

• ArcanaArcana Posts: 240Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate your feedback, @Ruby. You can return to the old version by simply clicking on the "Switch to Flash Client" button, as shown below. Feel free to share your other sentiments with us using our Feedback Form, too. Thanks.

• RubyRuby Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

@Arcana HI, there is no "Switch to Classic."This is the second time I needed to get back to classic. The first time, I had to contact Tech Support/Cust Service, and I dont know if they did anything, but I finally saw the "switch to classic", and it worked. Once again, I don't get "switch to classic", and I'm still waiting for tech/cust does their thing. Am I wrong? Tech/Cust never caused the button to appear? I was sure the first time, there was no button.

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,625Super Moderator Moderator

@Ruby said:
    @Arcana HI, there is no "Switch to Classic."This is the second time I needed to get back to classic. The first time, I had to contact Tech Support/Cust Service, and I dont know if they did anything, but I finally saw the "switch to classic", and it worked. Once again, I don't get "switch to classic", and I'm still waiting for tech/cust does their thing. Am I wrong? Tech/Cust never caused the button to appear? I was sure the first time, there was no button.

Apologies for the inconvenience, @Ruby. We have created a brand new platform to play Hit It Rich on, and all of our new events, features and games will be there. Some players still have the Classic option, but eventually, everyone will be on the new interface.

Thanks for your understanding and continued support.

• RubyRuby Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Whats the new interface? How do I access it.

• tango_18tango_18 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

New version doesn't work properly, need to get Classic back or I will have to leave.

• AprilHen63AprilHen63 Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Why is it I am being limited on my friend's free spins they send me now? They are racking up and I cannot take advantage of them. I am only now allowed to collect 16 free spin gifts a day???