Error: must reload mid-spin - losing coins!!!

JamieB51JamieB51 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
I’m getting an error that the game must reload while it’s mid-spin and when it reloads I have then lost the 500,000 points I have played for that spin. This has happened multiple times. Who can I contact to get credited for these losses?

Comments

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 646Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

Good luck! I just had this happen to me two days ago! I purchased 100 dollars worth of coins and as I was playing Golden Spade, the game kept saying "error, game has to reload"! It did this four times before I could get back on the site. As a result, I lost 300 million coins! I contacted support and after a day and a half, they reported that they could not verify it!! SOOOOOOOOo. It is my word against theirs! How can they verify this if my game crashed so many times! If they can not prove it, they WILL NOT give you your coins back! I realize people may try to scam them, HOWEVER, this has never happened to me and and I constantly am buying coins! This site does not appreciate their loyal customers , yet they market themselves as such!