Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Known Issue: Hot Streak Charm not Activating

LaneiacLaneiac Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums
edited July 26 in Bug Reporting

i won a "hot streak charm" and it wont load, just keeps locking up forcing me to restart game! I tried many times, please fix my issue and compensate me for my stress and troubles. Thank you! love the games.

Tagged:

Comments

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,436Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate the report and congratulations for winning a Charm, @Laneiac. This is being worked on by the team. For further assistance, please get in touch with Support.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• eokkbeckner1eokkbeckner1 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My Hot Streak Charm keeps locking up, as well. And, eventually, of course, since they're not used, they expire.

• alwaysalexalwaysalex Posts: 0Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums

I got two Hot Streak Charms today (first time I ever got these in all the years I have been playing this game) and whenever I try to use one, my game locks up and I have to back out and reload. I really wanted to use my two new Charms. Please fix. Thanks and have a FABULOUS weekend.

• franruizfranruiz Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Hola como estan? tambien tengo el amuleto de buena racha y lo quiero activar y se bloquea la pagina y tengo que volver a cargar la pagina alguien puedo solucionar el tema? Gracias y Saludos.

• cathybencathyben Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have about 8-9 hot streak charms - they just keep building up and when I try to use one the game freezes and I have to reload. Please fix this...better yet, change the whole charm deal to optional and let us choose if we want to take charms or not. I for one dislike being interrupted during play and then usually getting a charm that is useless!

• cathybencathyben Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Same problem here with hot streak charms - I now have 8-9 of them and can't use any as the game just freezes when I try. Wish you would make the charm feature optional as it's annoying having the games interrupted just to play for a charm, most of which are useless!