It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Together with the description of your issue, screenshots or screen videos (for more complex issues) are a great way to help Zynga Player Support get a better understanding of your issue and find the correct solution for you.
Your screenshot should always capture your entire screen, so that we can see your browser as well as other running programs that may be affecting your game experience.
A screenshot can be attached as a file directly to your support ticket. The file format should be either .png or .jpg and the size should not exceed 5MB.
A screen video is usually larger in size than a screenshot, therefore we suggest that you upload it to a free video hosting site and share the URL with us in your message.
For the screen video, all your game information (e.g. Energy, Health, Coins, Cash, etc.) MUST be visible in the video.
Note: Please do not capture any sensitive information (pass codes, passwords, billing info, etc.). In the event that you capture sensitive information, restart the capture process after hiding the sensitive information.
If you are not familiar with how to capture a screenshot or a screen video, please click on the instructions below:
How to capture and submit a screenshot:
For PC users:
1. Press the Prnt Scrn key on your keyboard. **
2. Open Microsoft Paint: Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories.
3. Click Paint.
4. Go to the Edit menu and click Paste.
5. Click File > Save As.
6. Change the Save As Type to JPG. Type a filename for your image. Choose a place to save, such as your Desktop, and click Save.
7. Attach the picture when you create a support request.
For Mac users:
1. Hold down the APPLE [Command], and SHIFT keys.
2. Press 3 for a screen shot of the entire screen.
3. The screenshot appears as a file on your Desktop with the current date and time.
4. Open the screenshot.
5. Select FILE > SAVE AS from the top menu bar.
6. In the Format dropdown, select JPG.
7. Select SAVE.
8. Attach the picture when you create a customer support ticket.
How to capture and submit a screen video:
The suggested method of using Jing and Screencast.com is only one of many free options. It is not required to use Jing or Screencast.com to submit a screen video to Zynga Player Support.
1. Download and install a free screen video software (Jing is commonly used: https://www.techsmith.com/jing-tool.html).
2. Locate the little yellow sun along the border of your primary monitor.
3. Use the capture feature to designate the area of your screen you want to capture.
4. Select 'Capture Video/Film Icon' option to begin a screenvideo and start recording.
5. Click the stop button to stop recording when you have captured the desired video. A new window with the screen video will be shown.
6. Share the screen video via Screencast.com. Attach your UID to the end of the file name for customer support review.
7. Check the history section (under the little yellow sun) to retrieve the URL link for the recorded screen video.
8. Locate the saved screen video and select 'Share' this will generate a new window with the URL located in the address bar .
9. Submit the saved URL to your support incident for verification purposes.