Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Few Free Spins

SystemSystem Posts: 242Registered User Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Known Issue: Free Spins not working.

Comments

• Kitty123Kitty123 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

What happened to free spins. I play for hours and lots of coin and very rarely hit free spins anymore. Something has differently change in the past few weeks. Sorry Zunga will not continue to buy coins if I can never win. To bad to cause I love this game and did not mind buying coin occasionally but lately it has become ridiculous, So loosen up or lose a customer. And please do not insult me by saying I'm have a bad day. It's been a bad day for weeks. If the game is broken say it's broken so people have the choice. Do not ruin a good game with greed. I have been playing Zynga game for years and have purchased many hundreds of dollars on different games.

• ArcanaArcana Posts: 166Super Moderator Moderator

We'd love to hear all of your sentiments, @Kitty123. Let us know your thoughts more by filling out this Feedback Form. On the other hand, if you wish to have your account checked, you may contact our Support Team with your Zynga ID and Device ID. Thank you.

• JackiejayJackiejay Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I am with Kitty123...no free spins anymore. The upgrade was the worst thing I did...too bad, love this game, but don't win anymore

Thanks for letting us know, @Jackiejay. Rest assured that the team is doing its best to fix the issue on Free Spins. To have your account checked, you may reach out to our Support Team and provide them your Zynga ID and Device ID. We'd also highly appreciate it if you can fill out this Feedback Form to express your sentiments about the game. We're grateful for your continued patience and feel free to check our posts for further updates. Thank you!

• JackiejayJackiejay Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    The free spins are just taking up room on the reels...might get them 1 time out of 10 or 15 times you get 2, then of course the one is on your next spin. Fearless Foursome is my fav and it has been ruined with the supposed update. Went through 600,000,000 credits and got nothing!!! Really disappointed. Usef to be so much fun.

Appreciate the report, @Jackiejay. This issue has been fixed. Please try refreshing your web browser, or if you're using a mobile phone, force close [Android|iOS] and restart your device. If it's still the same, contact our Support Team with the following information to have your account reviewed:
    Zynga ID and Device ID
    ➧ Room and bets placed
    ➧ Which were you playing: Free Spins or Pick Bonus game?
    ➧ Amount of winnings that you have yet to receive
    ➧ Coin balance after it happened
    ➧ Relevant screenshot/s, if you have any.
    Thank you.