Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Since new bi-hourly bonus only 2 amounts ever land

mematneymematney Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Since the new hourly bonus spin it always lands on 1.1M or 600K never anything else. Why? This has been going on for weeks. Hit it Rich.

Comments

  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,480Super Moderator Moderator

    Appreciate the feedback, @mematney. The amount of Coins is randomly given on the Bonus Wheel. Please continue playing as you may receive higher next time. For additional feedback and ideal features that you would like to share, please fill out this form.

  • kiwibobkiwibob Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    and on top of that I have lost 7 day bonus even though played less than 12 hours ago surely you have better answers for loyal players .
    I spent over a billion coins in VIP room and no loyalty coin given .... what are the payouts verse bet ratio that you award VIP tokens
  • DarleneEDarleneE Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

    Liked wheel bonus better still waiting on answer to why I had 1 billion coins disappear on 2 occasions. Is there life out there?

  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,480Super Moderator Moderator

    @DarleneE said:
    Liked wheel bonus better still waiting on answer to why I had 1 billion coins disappear on 2 occasions. Is there life out there?

    Thanks for your feedback, @DarleneE. If you've already contacted our Support team, it would be best to wait for their response as they are thoroughly researching the issues before reporting back to players.

    Your patience and understanding is appreciated.

  • ellenfwhitakerellenfwhitaker Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    I had won 16,000,000 on hit it rich and it was never credited to my account. Today I had done my free spinning for coins and I was suppose to get almost 5,230,000 and that was never credited. This isn't right. How can you help me?

  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,480Super Moderator Moderator

    @ellenfwhitaker said:
    I had won 16,000,000 on hit it rich and it was never credited to my account. Today I had done my free spinning for coins and I was suppose to get almost 5,230,000 and that was never credited. This isn't right. How can you help me?

    Appreciate your report, @ellenfwhitaker. To have your account checked, please contact our Support team and include these details:

    • ZID
    • Room/Bet
    • Date/Time
    • Last activity made
    • Are you online/offline?
    • Did you encounter any game crashing?
    • Screenshot or any error message
  • leli369leli369 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    I have been playing for almost 8months and I have never recieved more than 1 million coins. Why?

  • teddybearteddybear Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    I have been playing Hit it Rich for years and now, I can't get wins to stay even. I too noticed the wheel lands right between high prizes and I get the smallest. I am on a fixed income and can't afford to BUY coins. Sure used to like playing these games..... not so much anymore, just knowing I am going to lose. Then wait several days before I build up enough to play with again.

  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,480Super Moderator Moderator

    @leli369 said:
    I have been playing for almost 8months and I have never recieved more than 1 million coins. Why?

    @teddybear said:
    I have been playing Hit it Rich for years and now, I can't get wins to stay even. I too noticed the wheel lands right between high prizes and I get the smallest. I am on a fixed income and can't afford to BUY coins. Sure used to like playing these games..... not so much anymore, just knowing I am going to lose. Then wait several days before I build up enough to play with again.

    Appreciate your feedback and continued support, @leli369 and @teddybear. There are times when we hit consecutive good and bad streaks, you may want to try betting a smaller amount first and see how it goes in a specific room. For additional sentiments, please fill out this form.

    Hang on a little longer, Spinners. Who knows, luck might already be on its way. Wishing you the best!

Sign In or Register to comment.