Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CONTACT SUPPORT

PavelPavel Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
I am tying to contact customer support and there is no gear anywhere in hit it rich for IOS. I keep going in circles and end up back on the webpage saying how to contact you, but I CAN’T!

Comments

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,432Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate the feedback, @Pavel. Please check your Inbox, I've sent a private message to you.

• beej23beej23 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I had to go on messenger to try and contact someone....help!
  • beej23beej23 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I bought coins and never received them! It's been over 4 hours.....tired of waiting!

@beej23 said:
    I had to go on messenger to try and contact someone....help!

@beej23 said:
    I bought coins and never received them! It's been over 4 hours.....tired of waiting!

Thanks for purchasing Coins, @beej23. Please force close the app (iOS | Android) for the Coins to be added into your account. If it's still the same, you may contact our Billing team at 1-800-762-2530 or send an email and provide a screenshot of the store receipt.
    How do I take a screenshot or screen video on my computer?
    How do I take a screenshot on iOS?
    How do I take a screenshot on Android?
    How do I take a screenshot on Kindle Devices?

Appreciate your patience and understanding.

• JAlbano5JAlbano5 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    With your new upgrade, I loss approx 800,000.00 coins on my iPad, I had less on my iPhone. How can I try to get them back. Thanks.
  • Bobbi Wilson-ArakelianBobbi Wilson-Arakelian Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 17Registered User Muffin
    edited May 25
    How do I get in touch with support?? Trying for 2 days through the support button on the game site. It opens up in safari but won’t let me type anything! Tried through messanger n tried through the HIR page. This is absolutely ridiculous!!! Why can’t anyone get through to support??? U have no problems taking our monies when we buy coins but can’t get in touch with u!!! So frustrated. Please contact me somehow!! Barb.
  • Bobbi Wilson-ArakelianBobbi Wilson-Arakelian Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 17Registered User Muffin
    I lost approx 1.3 billion coins because I dropped my phone n I must have hit max bet when I did. I u look at my records I never bet more then 10 million. Once in a while I do 25 million but I would NEVER bet it the billions!!! U guys need to move the max button to the top of the page n not where people hold there phone!!! This seems like it’s done on purpose. Anyway can I get my coins back? I don’t even see how u can bet over 100 billion on one bet!!!!! Barb
    I don’t even know if I hit max bet. I dropped my phone n when I picked it up I only had like 84 million coins left!!!!
    HOE THE **** DO U GET SUPPORT TO ANSWER YOU? Everything they posted online to contact them DOES NOT WORKHOR IM TORED OF THIS BULL FOR 2 DAYS I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU. EVERY WAY U SAY TO DO THIS DOESNT WORK. CHE K YOUR PAGES. EVEN YOUR WORKER WHO BY THE WAY IS THE NUMBER ONE PLAYER (convienient) GILBERT SULLIVAN SILL NOT EVEN AMSWER THROUGH MESSANGER HMMM SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET BACK TO ME SOON OR
    edited May 25
    I cannot reach customer support. U keep sending me the place to go which I know however YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME. YOUR SUPPORT PAGE OPENS UP IN SAFARI BUT IT WONT LET ME TYPE ON THE PAGE!! FOR THE FOURTH TIME OF ME TELLING U. THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR LINK!!
    > @Pavel said:
    > I am tying to contact customer support and there is no gear anywhere in hit it rich
    > @Pavel said:
    > I am tying to contact customer support and there is no gear anywhere in hit it rich for IOS. I keep going in circles and end up back on the webpage saying how to contact you, but I CAN’T!

I am having the same problem. I go through their link n page opens up to send message but it won’t let u type on it. This is ridiculous!! B can’t get anyone to give me an answer keep sending me to the same link that DOES NOT WORK. JUST CONTACT ME THROUGH EMAIL OR MESSANGER.

Appreciate your report and feedback, @Bobbi Wilson-Arakelian. To prevent this from happening, always check your bets when:

• changing rooms
    • leveling up
    • before hitting the "SPIN" button

You may refer here for more information on how does the "Max Bet" feature works. I've also sent a private message to you, please check your Inbox.

Some posts were Edited by Mod: RoC 3 Privacy

@JAlbano5 said:
    With your new upgrade, I loss approx 800,000.00 coins on my iPad, I had less on my iPhone. How can I try to get them back. Thanks.

Thanks for reporting, @JAlbano5. Please try to force close the app and restart the device. Then, connect it with Facebook to get everything back. If it's still the same, you can contact our Support team and include the following details for further assistance.

• ZID
    • Date/time it happened
    • Exact/estimated Coins lost
    • Exact Coin balance after losing Coins
    • Any error message (Screenshot)
    • Last activity before the lost of Coins
    I have been trying to contact ur support page for 4 days. My ZID is 20146605820 on Wednesday 5/23 @approx 4:00 est I had over 1.3billioncoins n all I’d a sudden I had only approx 46 million coins after a spin. I had no error message or anything my coins just disappeared!! Have been trying to get ur support but ur page that opens in safari for iOS DOES NOT LET U TYPE ON IT. YOU NEED TO FIX THIS
    Please get back to me n let me know what the problem is here n PL
    There is no way for me to contact support!! The directions u give for iOS are not correct. U say to click the gear button but there is no gear button on any of the pages!! Please answer n help me!!!
    Omg why doesn’t CS get back to me? It’s been 2weeks n still no answer. I have contact u through here after figuring out for a week, through messanger n through the Facebook page with STILL NO ANSWER FROM U GUYS. WTH IS GOING ON??? Why can’t u guys answer me? I lost 1.3 BILLION COINS N DONT KNOW WHERE THEY WENT!!! Does anyone work here????? Please answer me. This is NO WAY TO RUN UR BUSINESS. THIS IS JUST CRAZY N SICKENING. WHERE ARE ALL UR WORKERS, BESIDES PLAYING THE GAME? LIKE GILBERT THE HIGHEST WINNER YET HE WORKS FOR HIR. I KNOW UR PROBABLY **** CAUSE I AM CALLING HIM OUT HERE BUT UR WORKERS SHOULDNT BE PLAYING OR IF THEY DO SHOULDNT BE A PART OF ALL US PAYING PLAYERS. NOT FAIR!! PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM UNLESS U JUST WANT TO PROTECT UR WORKERS (choke) like GOLBERT. DO UR JOBS!!!!!
  • scottpamscottpam Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Like others, I was curious about the "Upgrade" and clicked on it. Holy sh##! It takes FOREVER to load-not worth the wait. Anyone else having this problem? Just sayin....

• jimbjimb Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have been playing freaks tiki for ever in the last 2 to 3 weeks I have just won my first free spins what am I doing wrong I bet between 50000000 to 100000000 I see people winning really big donuses am I playing the wrong games or what

• MiaHamMiaHam Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
  • jangjang Posts: 90Registered User, Facebook Connect User Chocolatier

You will never get an answer from them. I am still waiting for reply’s from about 9 months ago. When I was told Support were looking into it. You never receive a credit for what you lost. They just want you to keep on buying.

• Tlc181Tlc181 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 17

I have not received any coins after purchasing 3 coins package... I have sent messages in both the billing section and through messenger without a response. I am beyond upset. I have sent a screen shot of my purchases and my Zynga account ID. I have had zero response. I did the force stop and restarted. Quick to take my money but not to fix or compensate. my next call is to my bank. This needs fixed it has been 16 hrs now with out a response.

@Tlc181 said:
    I have not received any coins after purchasing 3 coins package... I have sent messages in both the billing section and through messenger without a response. I am beyond upset. I have sent a screen shot of my purchases and my Zynga account ID. I have had zero response. I did the force stop and restarted. Quick to take my money but not to fix or compensate. my next call is to my bank. This needs fixed it has been 16 hrs now with out a response.

@Tlc181, if you've already contacted our Support and Billing teams, it would be best to wait for their responses as they are thoroughly researching the issues before reporting back to players.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

On Hit it Rich my daily number is not changing. I missed 1 day due to no internet and now I should be on day 3 and it keeps saying day 1. Can you fix this problem!

• jcmcintyrejcmcintyre Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I just lost a billion coins and was #1 on my race how do I contact support.
  • MakitalagMakitalag Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    So I was playing HIT games Fire House 7 on yesterday. I bet 2,500,000. It started spinning really really fast and it wouldn't stop as it normally does after a few spins, so It finally stopped. I had 3 bonuses. one bonus was at the bottom left, a other bonus in the middle and one bonus in the top right. Well it didn't give me my Bonus spin wheel. So I didnt say anything. I thought maybe I looked at it wrong in which I know 8 didnt but hey whatever. So today, while playing Dark Desires. I bet $50,000 on an automatic 10 spins and it had 3 bonuses in a row, but it kept spinning and didnt give me my bonuses. So this is the 2nd time in 2 days that I want given my bonuses.

@Undertaker said:
    On Hit it Rich my daily number is not changing. I missed 1 day due to no internet and now I should be on day 3 and it keeps saying day 1. Can you fix this problem!

Thanks for reporting, @Undertaker. To check your account further, please get in touch with our Support team. You may also visit here for additional game concerns.

@jcmcintyre said:
    I just lost a billion coins and was #1 on my race how do I contact support.

Congratulations for winning the Daily Race, @jcmcintyre! For further assistance, please contact our Support team and provide these details:

• ZID
    • Date of the race
    • Amount of reward/prize

@Makitalag said:
    So I was playing HIT games Fire House 7 on yesterday. I bet 2,500,000. It started spinning really really fast and it wouldn't stop as it normally does after a few spins, so It finally stopped. I had 3 bonuses. one bonus was at the bottom left, a other bonus in the middle and one bonus in the top right. Well it didn't give me my Bonus spin wheel. So I didnt say anything. I thought maybe I looked at it wrong in which I know 8 didnt but hey whatever. So today, while playing Dark Desires. I bet $50,000 on an automatic 10 spins and it had 3 bonuses in a row, but it kept spinning and didnt give me my bonuses. So this is the 2nd time in 2 days that I want given my bonuses.

Appreciate the report, @Makitalag. Please try performing these troubleshooting steps to improve your gaming experience:

You can also get in touch with our Support team and provide these details for further assistance:

• Are all rooms affected?
    • Does it happen on Bonus rounds or regular spins?
    • Any error message?
    • Screenshot
    • ZID
    • Room/Bet amount
    • Coin balance before and after the issue
    • Coins lost