Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Known Issue: Free Spins not working

SystemSystem Posts: 242Registered User Administrator
edited May 9 in Web Bugs & Issues
This discussion was created from comments split from: loss of bonus credits.

Comments

• Dianag1968Dianag1968 Posts: 0Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums

Hi,
    After I updated my game, it keeps freezing if I get free spins which causes me to loose them
    Please fix my game, loosing credits

• RaDonna78RaDonna78 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I have missed my free spins bonus coins for 3 days now?
  • vickym415vickym415 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Game is freezing after I finish my free spins and I loose my winnings.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 166Super Moderator Moderator

We apologize for the inconvenience, Spinners. Rest assured that the team is doing its best to fix this issue. While we're working on it, please contact our Support Team and be sure to mention the following information:
    Zynga ID and Device ID
    ➧ Did the game freeze/crash during your Free Spins?
    ➧ Date and time
    ➧ Room and bets placed
    ➧ Screenshot/s if available.
    We appreciate your continued patience and feel free to check our posts for updates. Thank you.

• JaniceMJaniceM Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I guess free spins aren't working, I can't even get the homepage when I go to your bonus link absolutely nothing is happening. It worked all day yesterday and before that??????????

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,479Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate the report, @JaniceM.

@JaniceM said:
    I guess free spins aren't working,

Rest assured that this is being worked on by the team. For further assistance, please get in touch with our Support team and provide the details below:

• Device ID
    • Room where you played
    • Bet amount
    • Date/time it happened
    • Type of bonus round
    • Coin balance after the issue

I can't even get the homepage when I go to your bonus link absolutely nothing is happening. It worked all day yesterday and before that??????????

If you're using an iOS device, click the Bonus coin link, then look for three dots on the upper right side of the page > select "Open Safari" > open the Wizard of Oz page and collect Coins. If it's still the same, you may also contact Support and include the following information to have your account checked further:
    ➧ Date
    ➧ Free Coin link that did not work
    ➧ Any error message and screenshot
    ➧ What exactly happened when you tried to collect?
    ➧ The device used when collecting Coins

Thank you.