Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Free Bonus Wheel

TinksTinks Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
Is it just me, or does anyone else not like the new bonus wheel? I was getting more coins with the other bonus than I am with the new bonus wheel. It never goes above 500. I would really like the multiplier back.

Comments

• MuffinMuffin Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

You and me both the new wheel hits same amount every time it sucks give us back the old bonus wheel

• Buckeyebum999Buckeyebum999 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

The new bonus wheel sucks big time! Every time that I spin I always get the lowest of the three adjoining numbers and as a result get maybe 1/4 of the bonus I used to get! Also it can't random since I have been getting basically the same number over and over

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,442Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate the feedback, @Tinks, @Muffin and @Buckeyebum999. This will be forwarded to the team. For additional feedback and ideal features that you would like to share, feel free to fill out this form.

• Zbaby_44Zbaby_44 Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    Somehow the wheel bonus changed to a side wheel spinner! I don’t like it!! Three spins only landed on 1.2 mil! Please change this back to the original three center wheels I had!!
  • danielBrdanielBr Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    I know the bonus weel is sucks
  • lzhopkinslzhopkins Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I hate the side bonus wheel! Has anyone gotten more than 1.2 million?
  • NtrprysNtrprys Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Tired of the bogus bonus wheel. Rigged so you never get anything above 2 Mil. Loosing interest in playing if this keeps up. GO BACKTO OLD WHEEL!!!

• StokStok Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Totally agree. Clearly rigged, I landed on 20M and with a little twitch it moved from it. It was actually delayed and had been at a complete stop on 20M. Hate this new wheel and they promised bigger bonuses with it! What a joke!

• StokStok Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

My usual has been 800,000! This new wheel stinks. They taunted that bonuses would be higher with it. I have also, had it come to a dead stop on $20 M and move to a lower amount

• ShariBShariB Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

What new bonus wheel?? The one I have, I've had for just ages.

• 85virago85virago Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

The new bonus wheel sucks for sure. I always get one million. That’s not a wheel, it’s a daily gift. I used to get bonus point upward of eight or nine million. Listen up Zynga. It’s not like it costs you anything.

Appreciate the feedback, Spinners. Are you referring to the one below? If so, this is the new version of Bonus Wheel and the amount of Coins is randomly given.

Please continue playing and you may receive higher next time. Best of luck!

• Ribbs62Ribbs62 Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I’m certainly not surprised to see that other people are having the same issue where this new bonus wheel is concerned. I collect my bonus quite regularly and since this new wheel was implemented, the MOST I’ve ever gotten on a wheel spin was 2.4 million but that was MAYBE twice. Every other time, it lands on 1.0 million or 1.2 million consistently! You would assume if the “amount of coins is randomly given” or we “may receive higher next time” like Crystalyn has posted, that maybe once in all those spins, the wheel would actually stop at any other spot but these! Maybe you guys shouldn’t have even bothered putting all those other higher numbers on the wheel since most of us have a better chance of getting struck by lightning on our couch than ever getting a decent spin on the new bonus wheel!

• YankeeladyYankeelady Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

The wheel stinks how many negative news do you have to get before you do something about it . You just don’t care about any of us players do you! You should be investigated.

• SnarkySnarky Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I am in agreement with everyone in this forum! Your "computer" programmer is the problem! Whatever was done to the BONUS WHEEL programming has made it impossible to get anything higher, in my experience, than 1M. You have ruined your game for me and many others. Not only that, every time I click on the Notification, your game tells me I'VE ALREADY COLLECTED MY BONUS, and makes me click the 'X' to continue into the game. You guys have messed up this game AND NOBODY'S LISTENING!
  • grandma50grandma50 Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

The new Bonus wheel is disappointing. 1.6 highest and that is seldom. That 800K is a joke please take it off. It takes forever to get anywhere with these low spins. I used to buy but that went so quickly that I refuse to buy again . If you buy no big wins or spin no big wins

I used to really enjoy my slots as once in awhile I could win and collect millions BUT that does not happen unless you got coins to work with and the low spins get used so quickly
    PleSe listen to your players and not tell us to keep spinning. We do keep spinning and to no avail

• MeeMee Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I agree with all of you. I hate this new side wheel. What is even more frustrating is some of my friends still have the other 3 wheels. So how do they decided who gets the three wheels and the terrible side wheel? Give us all back the 3 wheels! !!!

Appreciate the feedback, Spinners. This will be shared with the team. For other feedback that you would like to add, please fill out the form here.

@Snarky said:
    Not only that, every time I click on the Notification, your game tells me I'VE ALREADY COLLECTED MY BONUS, and makes me click the 'X' to continue into the game. You guys have messed up this game AND NOBODY'S LISTENING!

Thanks for reporting. For further assistance, please reach out to our Support team and provide these details:
    1. Date of the notification reward
    2. What happened when you tried to collect?
    3. Any error message (screenshot - Web, iOS, Android)

• SnarkySnarky Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    A BIG "THANK YOU" FOR BRINGING BACK THE OLD METHOD OF GETTING OUR FREE BONUSES!!!!!!!!!!! I got more oon this first try than days on your new wheel. Thank you! I know you have a bunch of happy customers again.