Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issue with game

JudithSawasyJudithSawasy Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

At approximately 4:30 pm today I was playing and it triggered the Royal bonus. When it returned me to the game I started playing without realizing it was at $500 million bet and not my $10 million bet. I lost approximately $4 billion from my account that I would like to have returned.

Comments

  • James1958James1958 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    Why aint the exp meter not loading up any points...its been on the same number sinse yesterday...no yellow line or green line shows up in the exp points spot

  • upsetslotplayerupsetslotplayer Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    For two days HIR will not load on my desktop ! What is going on ? I can still get it on my tablet, but I miss some of the games that are on the computer. Please help !

  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,201Super Moderator Moderator

    @JudithSawasy said:
    At approximately 4:30 pm today I was playing and it triggered the Royal bonus. When it returned me to the game I started playing without realizing it was at $500 million bet and not my $10 million bet. I lost approximately $4 billion from my account that I would like to have returned.

    Appreciate the report, @JudithSawasy. To have your account checked further, please get in touch with our Support team and include these details:

    • Date
    • Bet amount
    • Room where you played
    • Total coins lost
    • Last activity prior to the sudden max bet

    For additional information about the "Max Bet" feature, feel free to visit this guide. Also, to prevent this from happening, always check your bets when:

    • changing rooms
    • leveling up
    • before hitting the "SPIN" button
  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,201Super Moderator Moderator

    @James1958 said:
    Why aint the exp meter not loading up any points...its been on the same number sinse yesterday...no yellow line or green line shows up in the exp points spot

    Please try performing these troubleshooting steps:

    If the issue persists, you may reach out to our Support team for further assistance.

  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,201Super Moderator Moderator

    @upsetslotplayer said:
    For two days HIR will not load on my desktop ! What is going on ? I can still get it on my tablet, but I miss some of the games that are on the computer. Please help !

    We apologize for the inconvenience. This has been reported to the team and it should now be fixed. If you're still unable to load the game, please fill out this form.

  • airtimech2airtimech2 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    This morning April 17th I was playing magic Mike and won 46 billion dollars. I had to leave the game to go somewhere. When I came back to the game I had lost all my money and everything else friends, charms etc. I rebooted my phone but nothing helped. Still the same everything gone! This really makes me mad! Please help get my money and everything back! Thank you
  • JAVA3x3JAVA3x3 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Royal Rush bonus, approximately 6:05 a.m. the game showed paused but the clock never stopped and the 11 million I won on the bonus didn't get added to my total.
Sign In or Register to comment.