Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big, Mega & Epic win changes

SADE365SADE365 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Looks like they changed the formula for what is considered the bigger wins. Used to be that the Big win was 10X the bet, Mega was 20X, and Epic was 30+X. They deny that that was how it was but it was so obvious. Now it doesn't feel worth playing with smaller wins. Anyone else notice the difference?

Comments

• markj99markj99 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Yes, it seems like it has gotten a lot harder to get the big wins and the mega wins and
    the epic wins! Especially when you need to get a Mega or epic win to qualify for the scratch off. I have it on 5 different phones And each one seems to be different. At one time on this phone I used to have 20 billion points And I have never bought any of them because I absolutely refuse to do that! now I am down to 18 billion points after playing it for about a week now. It almost seems as if once you get so many points you just keep losing! I had the same problem a few months ago or so when I got up to 10 billion points and then it plummeted to 7 billion. But I like the game Because of the theme and the music as Wizard of Oz was probably one of my favorite movies of all time! I always made a bet of around two and a half million and that seemed to work better than betting a lot. and it did take a while to get up to 20 billion. but nowadays, they have set the bar so high that some days It's not even worth playing it. Especially when you need like 4 billion points to get to the scratch off! I mean it is fun to play while I'm watching The Morning News But what the heck? You are not going to keep playing if you keep losing your points!