Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jackpot Frenzy Ripoff

pakramerpakramer Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
With zyngas latest ripoff, I lost over 15 billion credits betting at least twice the minimum and up to 12x the minimum for the jackpot. And I never received my "payback" either. How can you go through 15 billion without hitting a jackpot? And it's not like I was bouncing from machine to machine. It was all on 2 machines.

Comments

• SADE365SADE365 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Same here, I lost 8b in 2 days with that ****. Never again.

• meemawmeemaw Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I purchased over $200 of credits (several billion coins) and didn't even get free spins let alone a jackpot - very disappointed!

• kenny1959kenny1959 Posts: 46Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
    Jackpots don't exist!The names that keep poping up are made up.Why would someone care if somebody else won a jackpot. Zagna you guys are morons.Jackpots are like the gold at the end of the rainbow.
  • camaddogcamaddog Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    The Jackpots are NOT made up. I can vouch for that. I got very lucky and had a great couple of big hits and I have been building on that for ages now. I am now level 3000+ (They’ve even increased the max levels now) and I have over 33 Trillion coins.
    I’m not trying to brag but what you need to understand is how the random number generator works and how this affects the Progressive Jackpots.
    I bet 10 billion PER SPIN and play the high rollers on 100 billion per spin.
    Sometimes I get no progressives, once I hit a medium AND a large progressive within 3 spins of each other.
    Since winning the large sums and therefore increasing my bets to the max, I now hit regular progressives, and my name is likely one you’ll see pop up again and again.
    The odds of you winning a progressive are more in your favour when you bet bigger, but there are no guarantees. Just because it’s frenzied, it may mean your odds are ever so slightly more in your favour.. could even be a decimal of a percentage.. but there must be a small advantage or it would break terms of service.
    On another post, I have explained about how Random number generators work and how this affects the progressive. You should all read it..
    I used to think that frenzied meant I was bound to get it and I myself have ended up going from 10 billion to zero... but it is winnable.. it’s down to the random number generator... or therefore YOUR LUCK... it is a slot machine after all.