Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New bonus single wheel sucks

Tmc140Tmc140 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
edited March 2018 in Feedback
Back in January you guys made this big deal about exciting changes coming. It was fun .... now this week no more
The larger dollar amounts were cool but this new bonus single wheel instead of the old three wheel gives amounts every time. With the higher dollar amounts in each game u can’t even spin more than 4-5 times most times.
STOP CHANGING STUFF YOURE MAKING IT WORSE!
Btw I love Wizard of Oz & Willy Wonka
So why is wizards bonus amount so much higher ... you get it now once every hour, ... and you get 3,000,000 coins for bugs videos
And Willy Wanka’s bonus is pretty good,... you still have to wait 2 hours for next but the video reward is 3, 600,00
Compared to Hit it Rich’s bonus wheel now ,... waiting 2 hours ,... and a mind blowing as 560,000 per video
Cmon you guys can do better.... you show that with Wizard of Oz
Also too many pop ups on Wonka

Comments

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,625Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate the feedback, @Tmc140. The amount of Coins is randomly given in the Bonus Wheel. Please continue playing and you may receive higher amount next time. For additional feedback or ideal features that you would like to share, feel free to fill out this form.

• Karen_BurchettKaren_Burchett Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    The new bonus wheel is awful. I only get the lowest amount possible never a big amount. I got much better bonuses on the old wheel.
  • Karen_BurchettKaren_Burchett Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    I get less than half of my lowest bonus on the old wheel on this new one which only lands on the least amount. It’s really discouraging. How much do friends count on this new one. Why do some players still have the old GOOD wheel. Please bring the old bonus wheel back.
  • catladycatlady Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I always get the smallest amount on the new wheel also. Please give us the 3 wheel bonus back.

• franceskeplerfranceskepler Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Bring old game back!!!!!

• Sdaale5082Sdaale5082 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    New bonus wheel is terrible, I was getting a good amount, and now it hits on the lowest ones except for a few times a week😖 I don’t like that the weekly race is tied in with the wheel either! It doesn’t reflect if you are a regular loyal player who has been playing forever. I can’t imagine how much money you would have to spend to win the weekly race😳 so I guess I will never get better bonus wheel spins no matter how many years I play!
  • Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 386Registered User, Facebook Connect User Social Snowflake

I have 108 friends, a lot of them are diamond or black diamond. Out of that amount 78 of them are still at the beginner level! What does that tell you!? They are loyal spinners and have spent enough money over time to get to that level, however, they are not spending money to compete OR can’t compete because of lack of winning! Shame on Zynga