Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Won billions on Jitterbug and others but stopped getting credits after 23,000,000,000+

moveover1moveover1 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

What is going on? And, who is going to correct this back to when I was first winning big? I did not catch on to this issue for many Epic, Mega, and Big wins before I realized my huge winnings were not being added to cover my losses. What I also saw was that when I increasd my bet to 500 million in Jitterbug, my credits were not decreasing for several rolls. This makes me beleive that the number is just not reporting correctly on my screen, but that somewhere the actual winnings may indeed be reacking up. My estimate right now is that I should easily be around 100 billion or more points - not the 23 billion credits shown in the pictures below. Please fix this.

Finally, I also lost my standing in Loyalty Lounge for reason. I was Black Diamond - and am back to Ruby or such. When will this get fixed, too?

Comments

• ArcanaArcana Posts: 182Super Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience, @moveover1. For the Credits you were unable to receive, please get in touch with our Support team with the following details:
    ➤Date and time
    ➤World, Room and bets placed
    ➤Estimated amount of winnings that you have yet to receive
    ➤Last action made before it happened
    ➤Were you online/offline while playing?
    ➤Did the game freeze/crash?
    ➤Screenshot of any error message
    Regarding your VIP account, try re-logging to your Loyal Lounge account from the Settings page.

If it's still the same, we need you to create a separate ticket and be sure to mention the following:
    ➤All ZID's and Device ID's from all the Slots games connected to Loyalty Lounge
    ➤Email used to connect to the LL
    ➤Original and current VIP points
    ➤Relevant screenshots, if you have any
    Thank you.

• kenny1959kenny1959 Posts: 46Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
    > @moveover1 said:
    > What is going on? And, who is going to correct this back to when I was first winning big? I did not catch on to this issue for many Epic, Mega, and Big wins before I realized my huge winnings were not being added to cover my losses. What I also saw was that when I increasd my bet to 500 million in Jitterbug, my credits were not decreasing for several rolls. This makes me beleive that the number is just not reporting correctly on my screen, but that somewhere the actual winnings may indeed be reacking up. My estimate right now is that I should easily be around 100 billion or more points - not the 23 billion credits shown in the pictures below. Please fix this.
    >
    > Finally, I also lost my standing in Loyalty Lounge for reason. I was Black Diamond - and am back to Ruby or such. When will this get fixed, too?

They are cheaters.
  • kenny1959kenny1959 Posts: 46Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
    I'm going to do my best to see you lose as many players as I can.See you in ****!!!!
    Hey guys I'm retired and have nothing better to do .So watch your players disappear.
  • WitchiepooWitchiepoo Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    > @kenny1959 said:
    > > @moveover1 said:
    > > What is going on? And, who is going to correct this back to when I was first winning big? I did not catch on to this issue for many Epic, Mega, and Big wins before I realized my huge winnings were not being added to cover my losses. What I also saw was that when I increasd my bet to 500 million in Jitterbug, my credits were not decreasing for several rolls. This makes me beleive that the number is just not reporting correctly on my screen, but that somewhere the actual winnings may indeed be reacking up. My estimate right now is that I should easily be around 100 billion or more points - not the 23 billion credits shown in the pictures below. Please fix this.
    > >
    > > Finally, I also lost my standing in Loyalty Lounge for reason. I was Black Diamond - and am back to Ruby or such. When will this get fixed, too?
    >
    > They are cheaters.

They are cheaters.
    You are so right about that. There are ways to cheat back...look into it...but be careful, a lot of fake stuff out there will download virus on your device.
    Two words.... king root. Just know that it could violate the tos