Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problems with the bonus spins

glenndad06glenndad06 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have been trying to get the 50m coins with the 850 spins on Superman but it starts me out at 851 spins and won't register any of my spins to get the coins. Help please

Comments

• MLisaDavis1MLisaDavis1 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I spent the 850 spins for the Superman challenge and didn't get my 50 million coins and the game said I spent 851 times and still didn't get my coins

• MLisaDavis1MLisaDavis1 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I spent the 850 spins for the Superman challenge and didn't get my 50 million coins and the game said I spent 851 times and still didn't get my coins

• jwpjwp Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Anytime a bonus spin looks like "851/850", will not matter how many spins that you do, will not get the bonus. This was twice that I had a problem with a bonus for $50M. First was "Jungle Goddess", then "Superman"! Right now, I've spun over $100M and have yet to get a "Sweet Surprise"!