Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I disconnect from devices

loveablebutterfly201loveablebutterfly201 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums
I recently got a new phone and downloaded wonka slots when I try to connect with the loyalty lounge I get a error saying 5 devices are connected to my account that I need to disconnect from 1 in order to sync it
Tagged:

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New to the Forums

You can only register 1 account per device. If you still have the other devices,
    make sure to log out your Loyalty Lounge from there so you can register your new one. Let me know if this works for you. :)

• AMD392AMD392 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I am getting same message and I am not able to log out of previous devices as they no longer work. Is there some where that shows what devices are logged in so I can remove the ones no longer in use?

• butterfly68zabutterfly68za Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

@AMD392 said:
    I am getting same message and I am not able to log out of previous devices as they no longer work. Is there some where that shows what devices are logged in so I can remove the ones no longer in use?

I am in the same boat as this has not been communicated anywhere before that we must log out of old devices. In my case I have devices that have crashed on me, hence there was no way to log out of old games. Please offer us an easy solution to remedy this.

• DCUZ10DCUZ10 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have the same issue with my game.