Lost coins

gmwgmw Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums

First time I have ever gotten to over 200,000,000 coins. Was up to 460,000,000. Dropped my iPad, when I picked up touched the spin button, the bet had automatically gone to 380,000,000 and I was left with 80,000,000 coins. Why do you change the bet. Never bothered me before because I never had that amount of coins. Very disappointed.

Comments

• chevy1234chevy1234 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I am not receiving coins , not adding on to my acct,when I hit on game.

• raider1kiloraider1kilo Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Where have all my trophies and points goNE ,,,,,??????
    On hit it Rich
  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,089Super Moderator Moderator

said:
    First time I have ever gotten to over 200,000,000 coins. Was up to 460,000,000. Dropped my iPad, when I picked up touched the spin button, the bet had automatically gone to 380,000,000 and I was left with 80,000,000 coins. Why do you change the bet. Never bothered me before because I never had that amount of coins. Very disappointed.

Appreciate the feedback, @gmw. To prevent this from happening, always check your bets when:

• changing rooms
    • leveling up
    • before hitting the "SPIN" button

You may also visit this guide for more details about the Max Bet feature, and to check your account, please contact our Support team with the following information:

• Date
    • Bet amount
    • Room where you played
    • Total coins lost
    • Last activity prior to the sudden max bet

@chevy1234 said:
    I am not receiving coins , not adding on to my acct,when I hit on game.

To have your account checked, please get in touch with our Support team and provide these details:

• ZID
    • Room/Bet
    • Date/Time
    • Last activity made
    • Are you online/offline?
    • Did you encounter any game crashing?
    • Screenshot or any error message

said:
    Where have all my trophies and points goNE ,,,,,??????
    On hit it Rich

Thanks for reporting, @raider1kilo. Did you encounter any error messages before the Trophies and Coins disappeared? For further assistance, please reach out to our Support team and include these details:

• ZID
    • Date/time it happened
    • Exact/estimated Coins lost
    • Exact Coin balance after losing Coins
    • Last activity before the lost of Coins