Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

great changes but still same old OZ!

SystemSystem Posts: 165Registered User Administrator

Comments

• Picklelady612Picklelady612 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Great Changes but still the same old OZ! Started with around 536,000,000 and proceeded to lose to about 326,000,000 on one of the daily
    challenges then went to another in Sands of time and lost the rest without a win trying various bets. I also "won" a scratch off and when
    Scratched won absolutely nothing -- 0-- which now is my balance. I'm tired of saving all my now hourly credits for days to play 10 minutes.
    I'm disabled and can't afford buy! buy! buy!! This is supposed to be Fun! and its Not! I have a small 8 in tablet everything's is so crammed
    together and the buttons to collect are on top of another moving to different worlds before you can collect your hourly bonus, you can't
    play without coins.
  • kenny1959kenny1959 Posts: 46Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
    Ya they still cheat just in bigger amounts now.
  • kenny1959kenny1959 Posts: 46Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
    Jackpots are none existstant.What a rippoff.