Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amount needed to level up is missing from progress bar

gwieniechigwieniechi Aged To PerfectionPosts: 181Registered User Fisherman

The amount needed to level up has been missing from the progress bar for the last two days. Are you trying to hide just how badly you shaft the players? Especially during Fire XP play. For a short time, the amount was doubled as you advertise it to be, then it dropped back to one and one half times the bet amount. Now we can't even see how you cheat the players. Wizard of Oz is getting to be just as bad as the other Zynga site, Hit it Rich. Always working to come up with new ways to shaft the players. Don't tell me to get in touch with the support team. We all know there is no support team.

Comments

• gwieniechigwieniechi Aged To Perfection Posts: 181Registered User Fisherman

@Sofia Allianah said:
    This was removed by game design, @gwieniechi. In the meantime, the meter will still be filled up as you make progress. Nonetheless, we'll do our best to forward your feedback to our developers.

Thank you for your patience.

Patience? I have long since run out of patience with you people. You feed us a line of garbage about sending feedback to developers, or support or the gerbils, but we all know there is no support and Zynga does not give a rat's hind end about the players as long as you can sucker some people into giving you money.

• kenny1959kenny1959 Posts: 46Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
    I'm losing patience with you guys.I love this game but hate cheaters When you spin and it hesitates.That's you guys cheating.I never win unless I buy points.That's you guys cheating. And don't tell me you don't or can't.Once you buy points your screwed.I know its all about making money.But at least give us a chance.But you won't because you are punk **** little ****.
  • kenny1959kenny1959 Posts: 46Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
    > @Sofia Allianah said:
    > This was removed by game design, @gwieniechi. In the meantime, the meter will still be filled up as you make progress. Nonetheless, we'll do our best to forward your feedback to our developers.
    >
    > Thank you for your patience.

Ya right.Just another way of **** us.
    I hope word gets out about you guys and you lose your butts.I'm spreading the word.Its a real shame because other than the cheating this game is awesome.
    Game has not changed.Still cheats you just raised the amounts.What dumb ****.
    Every time I make a comment I get the exact same answer.Almost like a computer answers You guys must think we're stupid or you guys are total morons.I think you all are dumb morons.I want to know my progress in numbers not a graph.The one reason to take out the numbers is cheating.Cheaters are low life punks.Hey you guys SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Every time I ask a question or make a comment I get the exact same answer.Almost like a computer.Hey you **** dumb **** answer that.
    Put the amount back in the progress bar.If you don't that's proof you cheat.
    > @Sofia Allianah said:
    > This was removed by game design, @gwieniechi. In the meantime, the meter will still be filled up as you make progress. Nonetheless, we'll do our best to forward your feedback to our developers.
    >
    > Thank you for your patience.

You **** lie!