Challenges

TLBridgesTLBridges Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have asked for help from support with the problem I'm having with my challenges I'm having getting stuck on one challenge for 6 days now I have finished it moved on come back the next day it it starts back over right back over from where I left over 6 days prior I have taken screen shot after screen shot and sent it in all they sent me is 20 million for the inconvenience but still aren't fixing it so it starts over again the next day again using up all my coins to try to get through the challenge again to have it reset itself again the next day please fix this Zynga 20 million isn't going to go to far if I have to keep doing same challenge everyday and not going anywhere

Comments

• TLBridgesTLBridges Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have asked for help from support with the problem I'm having with my challenges I'm having getting stuck on one challenge for 6 days now I have finished it moved on come back the next day it it starts back over right back over from where I left over 6 days prior I have taken screen shot after screen shot and sent it in all they sent me is 20 million for the inconvenience but still aren't fixing it so it starts over again the next day again using up all my coins to try to get through the challenge again to have it reset itself again the next day please fix this Zynga 20 million isn't going to go to far if I have to keep doing same challenge everyday and not going anywhere