Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'M NOT RECEIVING MY FREE VIDEO'S FOR MONEY ON HIT IT RICH

Vincentajones63Vincentajones63 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Answers

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,317Super Moderator Moderator

Hi @Vincentajones63! The Watch to Earn videos appear randomly in the game, so continue playing and you may get it on your next spins.

• StckcStckc Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 6

I haven’t been able to get my watch to earn videos for month’s, they just stopped. So continuing to spin isn’t the answer to this problem. I play everyday! Is there a solution?

• k4lenzak4lenza Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have been unable to collect coins from notices sent and breakfast coins for past 2 days as I can not play on Facebook and that is only option to obtain these coins. I am still able to play in Gameroom. I signed out of facebook, signed back in, forced closed and removed Hit It Rich and reloaded. Still unable to get in on Facebook. Please advise another way to correct besides way already listed and tried that did not work or when issue will be corrected.

• DarleneEDarleneE Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Twice in the last to week# my bet jumped to 1billion and was lost can this be replaced