Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game credits dissapears after spinning did not receive my credits on wiining reel

Ester01Ester01 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I would like to know why my winning credits on a bet of 3000 dissapeared, today 03012018 aroud 16h00.i wizzards of oz slots .. please rectify and give my my credits back...

Tagged:

Comments

• Ester01Ester01 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Please settle this error..!

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 55Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate the report, @Ester01. We suggest to contact our Support team for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

• WitchiepooWitchiepoo Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    I'm having similar problems, but on a much larger scale. I won over 9T dollars on a 100,000,000,000 bet. It went into bonus spins my total was over 9T and none of it added to my winnings total.

After I reached a monetary level of exactly $9,223,372,036,854,775,807 it will not let me collect another single cent. Not from slots, not from scratchers not even from daily challenges. I've already been told it's been sent to someone higher up with no response. Are you ever going to fix this?

I spend a ton of time on this game and money too...at least let me collect my winnings. I've completed 10 albums recently and I can't even get the money from them. Someone seriously needs to take a look into this problem since it seems to be widespread.

It would be nice to see our rankings again as well. ..I see that feature is missing lately..I know, I was told you are always changing things up to keep it fresh but these are important stats. Something I check every dsy.

There are other games I can switch to but I was hoping you people would take the time to fix issues or at the very least keep us informed on changes and fixes you are currently working on. I don't think that's too much to expect?

Just curious who all has had the same problem with topping out on your winning's. I can play and drop below and win again, but what fun is it if I can't win bigger? This is supposed to be a fantasy game. My fantasy is to win it big!##