Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yellow Brick Road

AicirtaPAicirtaP Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
Why does only the #1 spot get rewarded extra? Every time I have played in this feature of WOO the #1 spot is always a "bully" - pulls way out in front of every one with 80+million ahead of everyone then sits back and traps the rewards after everyone else finished gathering bricks and knowing no one had a chance to catch them. The #1 spot must always have billions to play with. Why can't it be the top 3 or top 5 get extra rewards? Yes I do get points for finding Yellow Bricks and most of the time in the top 5 but when I see #1 has 80+million I give up.

Comments

• MargiDAMargiDA Posts: 43Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grasshopper

It does eat up coin and sometimes I spend millions and don’t get any bricks a lot of guest on list and many on list no bricks you send gifts to all on team some not playing ? Do they get 1%likei do?

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New to the Forums

@AicirtaP said:
    Why does only the #1 spot get rewarded extra? Every time I have played in this feature of WOO the #1 spot is always a "bully" - pulls way out in front of every one with 80+million ahead of everyone then sits back and traps the rewards after everyone else finished gathering bricks and knowing no one had a chance to catch them. The #1 spot must always have billions to play with. Why can't it be the top 3 or top 5 get extra rewards? Yes I do get points for finding Yellow Bricks and most of the time in the top 5 but when I see #1 has 80+million I give up.

@MargiDA said:
    It does eat up coin and sometimes I spend millions and don’t get any bricks a lot of guest on list and many on list no bricks you send gifts to all on team some not playing ? Do they get 1%likei do?

We appreciate your feedback, @AicirtaP and @MargiDA. Having multiple spots for winners would be thoughtful for other players. To help you collect more Bricks, we suggest you to continue playing as well as increasing your bets. For suggestion/s you would like to share with the team. please feel free to fill out this form.

• kiwibobkiwibob Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    why does it seem that it's a guest player without stats winning the most bricks prize and other players on team last online 5to 6 hours earlier are ahead of me on the road but road only been going for 1 to 2 hours maximum???
    surely the winnings should be given to actual players not Zynga bots taking well earned credits from loyal users
  • kiwibobkiwibob Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    and looking for regular users of other Zynga games to share gifts with to complete challenges and to fill the trophy cabinet lol