Super Bonus Charm pay

GregMGregM Posts: 27Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie

The Super Bonus Charm is supposed to give the daily bonus every 30 minutes for an hour. When does it pay?

It said the Super Bonus Charm was still active 2 hours later but it never said I got the bonus nor did my coins go up.

Comments

• MikeyMikey Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    There is no such charm like that .
    1. There is a Key
    The Hour Glass Charm You Are Referring to is Collect you bonus every 1/2 hour but it only does that for 1 hour, so you can collect it 2 times within a hour , that is if your time doesn’t run out ! Once you collect your bonus for the 2nd time , the bonus clock resets back to 2 hrs
    And The Lightining Bolt Charm ⚡️ Let’s you Collect your bonus every 15 minutes for 1 hour , So if you are quick and are a cloxk watcher you can collect your bonus 4 times within the hour , Once the hour is up , The bonus clock resets back to 2 hours!
  • GregMGregM Posts: 27Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie

Mikey, here is the photo where it says you collect the "daily bonus" every 15 minutes. Zynga is arguing that it doesn't pay the daily bonus. Here is proof the game says it pays the "daily bonus."

Yes Greg that is True and Correct the Ultra Charm whick is the Lightening Bolt Charm ⚡️ Pays every 15 minutes for 1 hour total , Which is 4 X . What This means is that every 15 minutes you go and click on the Collect tab where you normally collect your 2 hr bonus or as you call it : The daily bonus. When the 3 wheels spin to determine how much your collecting. If No Charm is used you are able to collect that every 2 hrs . If you use The Lightening Bolt you can collect it every 15 minutes and if you use the Hour glass charm ⌛️ You Can Collect It Every 30 minutes for 1 Hour which is 2X . Hopefully this Helps You Out

so is it a 2 hour bonus or a daily bonus? if you collect it every 2 hours it isn't a daily bonus. There are only 2 references to daily, the daily bonus at the bottom left of the screen when you are playing and the daily streak that multiplies on the 2 hour bonus. I have made a Better Business Bureau complaint and will let you know who that turns out. My attorney wrote the letter to the BBB and said this was a "slam dunk" .

Here is the 2 hour bonus pay, it only says daily streak on it. No where does it say daily bonus.

Also note it says "spin every 2 hours" below the total bonus. So, this is not a "daily" bonus but a 2 hour bonus.

Zynga finally emailed me back with another completely nonsense reply that didn't address the problem at all. Zynga is really good at playing the 3 Monkey game. "See Nothing" Monkey, "Hear Nothing" Monkey and the "Speak Nothing" Monkey.

There are 2 references to daily on the Hit It Rich playing screens. The "Daily Streak" on the 2 hour Bonus screen and the "Today's Prize" at the bottom left. The Ultra Bonus Charm says it pays the "daily" bonus every 15 minutes for an hour. So, it can't be the 2 hour bonus as there are 24 hours in a day and the 2 hour bonus pays out 12 times a day. So that only leaves the "Today's Prize" amount.

I sent in the screenshot of the Ultra Bonus Charm saying it pays the "daily" bonus every 15 minutes, a screenshot of the 2 hour bonus screen that says pays every 2 hours and then a screenshot that shows the "Today's Prize" bottom left of the playing screen, and the definition of "daily" and "today" from dictionary.com.

What is Zynga's reply?
    "Jezreel J.
    December 08, 2017, 12:53 +0000
    Hi Greg,

Thanks for the screenshots. When you activate the Ultra Bonus Charm, it will let you collect the 2 Hour Bonus Coins every 15 mins until the Charm expires.

Regards,
    Jezreel J.
    Zynga Player Support"

Yet, the screenshot specifically states it pays the daily bonus, not the 2 hour bonus every 15 minutes for an hour.

Another totally useless email that avoids the question and refuses to address the problem from the Hear Nothing, See Nothing, Speak Nothing Monkeys.

This has been going on for 45 days now. ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SEND ANY MONEY TO ZYNGA KNOWING THIS HOW THEY TREAT YOU WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR YOU WERE CHEATED OUT OF WELL OVER A MILLION COINS?

Signed by a mushroom that has seen the light and tired of eating bull dung...

Hey Moderator! Your censorship of my posts that show the emails from Zynga is being noticed!!!

Now some of my comments on some of the threads I have started have to be approved by a moderator. YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SEND ZYNGA MONEY? THEY CENSOR YOUR POSTS AND DELETE THEM IF THEY ARE NEGATIVE AND FACTUAL ON ZYNGA'S ACTIONS ON NOT DOING ANYTHING BUT TALKING YOU AROUND IN CIRCLES AND NOT DOING ANYTHING. THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY AND THEN HIDE PEOPLE'S POST THAT POINT OUT ZYNGA DOES NOTHING AFTER THEY GET YOUR MONEY...

• jangjang Posts: 32Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller

so called Customer Support do not give a stuff about players. They are just money hungry!
    I was told in September that the team were looking into a problem but I am still waiting.

jang, they are probably working on parts of the games to get more money out of people and working on an "ignore" program to automatically delete any complaints on their games not working correctly.