Problem when playing.

JeanneJeanne Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Playing 7's and every time I get the silver $$ signs...and about to win a large amount...I get a message that the game has encountered an error. Then when it says reload and I do and lose my big payouts. Please advise. Thank you.

Comments

• honeyshoneys Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

disconnect problem with network keeps coming up while spinning. I had over 900 million points and I am now down to 67 million. pleas correct. have too lost too many point
    s in short amount of time. very u
    disappointed in game.

• Smmohle_1216Smmohle_1216 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 16
    I am losing coins because they are not all showing with big wins. I've had this happen several times today and a more other days. Why is this happening ? What can you do to get these back. I've sent in 2 photos of message errors. Please help.
  • VaneriksVaneriks Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Losing coins on big wins. I keep getting the coins desync message. This has been happening for awhile now and I am missing millions in coins. Please fix. Thanks

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,716 Moderator
    edited October 17

Appreciate your reports, Spinners. To check your accounts further, please contact our Support team and provide these details:

• ZID
    • Date/time it happened
    • Exact/estimated Coins lost
    • Exact Coin balance after losing Coins
    • Any error message (Screenshot)
    • Last activity before the lost of Coins

You can also try these troubleshooting steps to improve your gaming experience: