daily bonus

Paula33Paula33 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
I do not understand why every week my daily bonus resets back to day one. I make sure I collect my daily bonus everyday. So very frustrating. Anyone else have this issue. I have tried contacting Zynga but no reply.

Answers

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,716 Moderator

@Paula33, the issue with the Daily Streak is being worked on by the team. If you've already contacted them, it would be best to wait for their response as they are thoroughly researching the issues before reporting back to players.

• Paula33Paula33 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    I tried to contact them but they didn't answer so I don't know if they received it. But I will wait and see. Thank you for answering.
  • gwieniechigwieniechi Aged To Perfection Registered User Posts: 136 The Pesky Helper

You will not get an answer because there is no customer support. The moderators can only give the standard answers, yet nothing ever gets fixed. They don't bother passing anything on to the team. Zynga does not give a rat's hind end about the players. Their only job is to scam and lie to the players so that they keep giving Zynga money. Why they are still in business is a mystery.