Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why do my wins stop adding to my total after about 10 minutes of playing WW Sweets Tour/

Granny1950Granny1950 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I love the Willie Wonka Sweets Tour, but hate to play it now. After I've played for about 10 minutes, my wins stop adding in to my total for the day. If I leave Hit it Rich, and come back later, I get a message that some of my bonuses haven't been added, and then they are added to the total.
Mostly this is just irritating, even though it limits my bets, but it's really, really irritating when I'm close to a winning total for the daily race and don't have time left to leave HiR and get back in before the clock runs out.

Answers

• mawsgirlmawsgirl Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I wish they would stop playing that tumbler game. I'll have ten tokens but it changes to one token every time the tumbler starts. Just get rid of it. And why is it always a guest who wins? I've put out to much money on this B.S. I can go to Vegas and do better.