Hit it Rich

Naomi DennisonNaomi Dennison Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 12Registered User Pumpkin

My level up hasn't worked in over a month and support Casey has done nothing, please adjust my level and loyalty points as well as vip points and lost triple up charms ... it does not move and has been reported numerous times with no response from support Casey

Comments

• Naomi DennisonNaomi Dennison Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 12Registered User Pumpkin

so unfair to players and I am not the only one that has lost level ups

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,089Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate your report, @Naomi Dennison. If you've already contacted our Support team, it would be best to wait for their response as they are thoroughly researching the issues before reporting back to players. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• Larry HammerLarry Hammer Loose Cannon Posts: 10Registered User Pumpkin

can not play challenge today

• CorryCorry Posts: 78Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet

Can't log in to Hit it Rich so will lose my 7 points when I first spin the wheel. This last week it put me back as just starting the game when I play it 2 to 3 times a day. Fix your problems, PLEASE!

• tennistennis Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I had 18,000,000 and that charm game came on and when I started to bet I only had 288,00 I was betting 41,000? Not fair will not play again until I get back the points that were taken away. Very suspicious.

• bunky1026bunky1026 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

AGAIN ITS HAPPENED...really getting tired of this...I got the Feed & Grow Bonus, I got the maximum tries of 9, I got the prize animal, my score was 478,800 x 20 SHOULD HAVE BEEN: 9,576,000 coins..THEY GAVE ME A SCORE OF 23,940 x 20=478,800!!! W T F! I WANT MY COINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LibraGramma11LibraGramma11 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I am missing a bonus of 1460.00 On Elvia and hit it rich I am missing alot
  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,089Super Moderator Moderator
    edited December 2017

@tennis said:
    I had 18,000,000 and that charm game came on and when I started to bet I only had 288,00 I was betting 41,000? Not fair will not play again until I get back the points that were taken away. Very suspicious.

@LibraGramma11 said:
    I am missing a bonus of 1460.00 On Elvia and hit it rich I am missing alot

Appreciate your reports, Spinners. To check your accounts further, please reach out to our Support team and include the following information:

• ZID
    • Date/time it happened
    • Exact/estimated Coins lost
    • Exact Coin balance after losing Coins
    • Any error message (Screenshot)
    • Last activity before the lost of Coins

@bunky1026 said:
    AGAIN ITS HAPPENED...really getting tired of this...I got the Feed & Grow Bonus, I got the maximum tries of 9, I got the prize animal, my score was 478,800 x 20 SHOULD HAVE BEEN: 9,576,000 coins..THEY GAVE ME A SCORE OF 23,940 x 20=478,800!!! W T F! I WANT MY COINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, make sure to include these details:

• Room/Bet amount
    • Screenshot of the payout
    • Exact Coin balance after it happened