jackpots

HersheychocoHersheychoco Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

How do gamers know the daily race jackpot will be very high that day. All week it has been low today's it's high and all of us low roller don't stand a chance against these high roller with lots of coins and tomorrow it will be low again. FIX THUS FAME!!!

Comments

• BIG_TIME41BIG_TIME41 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS THERE DISCRIMINATION GOING ON WITH THE JACKPOTS... EVERY TIME I PLAY AND I PLAY ALL DAY LONG... I SEE A WHITE PERSON WINNING THE JACKPOT ALL THE TIME NEVER SEEN A BLACK MAN OR WOMEN WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! I SPEND MONEY CONSTANTLY AND CANT EVER WIN NOTHING MAKING A GAMEROOM THAT I LOVE SO MUCH SUCK AND DONT WANT TO PLAY FOR THOSE REASON... CAN BLACK PEOPLE HAVE VICTORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BIG_TIME41BIG_TIME41 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

WHY AREN'T JACKPOTS ON ALL GAMES YOU ARE MAKING A LOT OF MONEY... SO WHY NOT GIVE PEOPLE MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO WIN MORE JACKPOTS BY ADDING THEM TO ALL GAMES

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,636 Moderator

@Hersheychoco said:
    How do gamers know the daily race jackpot will be very high that day. All week it has been low today's it's high and all of us low roller don't stand a chance against these high roller with lots of coins and tomorrow it will be low again. FIX THUS FAME!!!

The competitors are composed of random players from your friends up to whoever is playing the game. Once you're in the race, the only way is to do your best to win! For more information about the Daily Race, you can also visit this guide.

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,636 Moderator

@BIG_TIME41 said:
    FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS THERE DISCRIMINATION GOING ON WITH THE JACKPOTS... EVERY TIME I PLAY AND I PLAY ALL DAY LONG... I SEE A WHITE PERSON WINNING THE JACKPOT ALL THE TIME NEVER SEEN A BLACK MAN OR WOMEN WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! I SPEND MONEY CONSTANTLY AND CANT EVER WIN NOTHING MAKING A GAMEROOM THAT I LOVE SO MUCH SUCK AND DONT WANT TO PLAY FOR THOSE REASON... CAN BLACK PEOPLE HAVE VICTORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@BIG_TIME41 said:
    WHY AREN'T JACKPOTS ON ALL GAMES YOU ARE MAKING A LOT OF MONEY... SO WHY NOT GIVE PEOPLE MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO WIN MORE JACKPOTS BY ADDING THEM TO ALL GAMES

Appreciate your feedback, @BIG_TIME41. Jackpots are randomly given in the game. Just continue playing in rooms with Jackpot and alternate qualifying bets.