Wizards Challenge

Jana2651Jana2651 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie

The levels on this are ridiculous. On the second level you have to win 100 million on a single spin. I guess you don't want people to play. Make it more reasonable please. I love this app but I am not going to spend 50 million on a spin to try and win.

Comments

• ArlieArlie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 0 New to the Forums

I started playing your New Challenges, the first said "Win 10,000,000 in a spin get something added to some wheel, and 5 million credits.
    I got a 14,000,000 hit on Wicked Witch of the west, and 29,000,000 on whatever that next one was in that "world". NO REWARDS!
    Please let me know when you're done with this ****, and I may consider playing again

• ArlieArlie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 0 New to the Forums

I started playing your New Challenges, the first said "Win 10,000,000 in a spin get something added to some wheel, and 5 million credits.
    I got a 14,000,000 hit on Wicked Witch of the west, and 29,000,000 on whatever that next one was in that "world". NO REWARDS!
    Please let me know when you're done with this ****, and I may consider playing again

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,870 Moderator
    edited August 10

Appreciate your feedback, @Jana2651. Are you referring to the Achievements in "The Land of Oz"? If so, I'll be sharing this with the team. For other feedback that you would like to add, please fill out this form.

• Jana2651Jana2651 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie

Merry Munchkins Challenge

• Jana2651Jana2651 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie

Challenge is not working. Does not register spins. Everyone on Facebook says they are having this problem.

Challenge isn't working! Not counting spins.

• janis203janis203 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Not counting spins on mine either. When will this be fixed?
  • revnealrevneal Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    Still not counting spins ... a full day later. I enjoy the daily challenges and don't want to play without them ... so they need to fix this.
  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,870 Moderator

Thanks for getting back to us, @Jana2651. The issue with the spins not registering has been reported to the team. Please try to reinstall the app. If it's still the same, you may reach out to Support and include a screenshot of the exact challenge that you're trying to complete.

• revnealrevneal Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    Y'all are aware that the current Merry Munchkins pathway Daily Challenge isn't working ... aren't you? Several have noted this on other discussion threads and I've talked to friends who play the game and they agree -- we spin and spin but our spins are not recorded and we make no progress. The time for the challenge is now half over and no one, globally, has scored at all. It's broken.
  • DcarollaDcarolla Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    My 10m wins are not being added in the cowardly lion
  • GeeGeeGeeGee Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 12 Pumpkin

I'm on secret level 3 and haven't gotten credit for completing 4000 spins nor for the next challenge of completing 144 wins of more than $100 million. i was up to 20 Billion credits but it only shows 13 billion. I have won lots of scratchers but am afraid to scratch any m ore for fear that i will lose all!!!!! PLEASE HELP< ZYNGA!!!!!!!!!!!

• DcarollaDcarolla Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    Did not get several 10m wins posted also not getting free spins in cowardly lion
    Issue still not taken care of
  • gwieniechigwieniechi Aged To Perfection Registered User Posts: 140 Saint Spontaneous

Where is the final reward for this latest Wizard Jubillee challenge. I made it through the first one and almost completed the second when time ran out, yet no final wheel spin has shown up. Even though the final bet amount will be no where near what I was betting. Is these no end to the ways that Zynga will cheat the players? Or have you been taking lessons from Hit It Rich?

• gwieniechigwieniechi Aged To Perfection Registered User Posts: 140 Saint Spontaneous

Still have not received the final wheel spin for the latest ripoff Wizard's Challenge. Here it is almost two weeks after the latest challenge ended and still not spin Zynga is nothing but cheats and scammers.

• Tizzylish11Tizzylish11 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 20 Delightful Duckling

@Jana2651 said:
    The levels on this are ridiculous. On the second level you have to win 100 million on a single spin. I guess you don't want people to play. Make it more reasonable please. I love this app but I am not going to spend 500 million on a spin to try and win.

Hi @Jana2651, it seems that nothing has changed since your comment quoted above (did you ever get a response or resolution?), since the latest Challenge that began October 26th 2017 is even more ridiculous requests since I have just over 300 million credits in my account and on only the 3rd step of this challenge is to get a win over 1 billion credits which I've only ever had over 1billion credits in my account,once I won a contest for 1 billion(which didn't last long), and when I first started playing in February 2015 when there was only 3 worlds and the machines were a lot looser. How do they decide what steps each player gets since everyone's challenge is different, I assumed it went by the amount in their account, but I only had just under 500 million when this challenge started making only the 3rd step for me in this challenge absolutely ludicrous. How can we get this changed quickly so that people can actually progress in this Challenge? Can someone PLEASE HELP!

• Happylife3kidsHappylife3kids Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    On the second challenge. How in the world are you supposed to hit a 100,000,000 win if you are only spinning without buying a package? I get a little less than 3,000,000 credits per bonus. I have to get them all in one spin to even have a chance at this challenge. I purchased a 400,000,000 credit package and only hit 1 of the 5 - 100,000,000 credits. I'm can't spend $30 Everytime I need 100,000,000 for your challenge. This game seems to be less for everyone and rigged only for the ones paying exuberant amounts for credits.
  • MJ8315MJ8315 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

This new challenge is driving everybody nuts, including me but what drives me crazy as well is how you get brave enough to play the high roller room, and yet it doesn't count towards your XP in the main lobby toward moving up on your levels....it's playing, it's betting, and yet it's like it's not important enough to count??? I hate that. I rarely venture into the high roller room I admit because you go broke FAST and it takes so long to build a bank...but at least when we go in there I'd like to get credit out in the main lobby so I can level up... they really like tying our hands don't they

• Larry73029Larry73029 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

It has gotten to the point that this game is getting ridiculous on what is required to progress on the new road to riches. 1st challenge 250 spins, 2nd challenge 7 Big wins, 3rd challenge win over 1 billion in a spin. I have purchased 3 different credit packs of 500 million plus credits in the last week at $30 each hoping to be able to complete challenge and all I do is lose. I have never won anything substantial in the bubblebillions, in fact I am lucky to get half my bet back when the bubbles do appear. I wish someone would explain to me how to win jackpots, bubble billions or anything substantial. I am tired of spending money on credits.