Double biggest win for purchase

G8rsgirlG8rsgirl Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
When will these be awarded?

Comments

• G8rsgirlG8rsgirl Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    I read the same as you and several times as well. That stinks. I guess they didn't want us to have all the awarded coins to use in choose your side.
  • AicirtaPAicirtaP Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    You know I didn't think about that, I bet you are right. I'm done buying coins I this game though. I buy from 500M to 1B & win NOTHING, somethings wrong with that.
    Also ...
    When I see all of these Challenges and look at how many can win, I'm not impressed. How many people play on a daily basis? I'm sure in the thousands and the winners are 33 people to maybe a 100. Not very good odds, no incentive to play these challenges.
  • RhydarrRhydarr Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    > @AicirtaP said:
    > I know I read it was a 24 hr promotion started on the 2528th & ended on the 26th & awarded by the 27th. I read it several times to be sure. When I wasn't awarded it I asked and was told it would end Aug 2nd & awarded Aug 4th... So ????

Has anyone actually received their award? It's the 5th and still nothing.... Even though it's now "customer appreciation week"
    I read the same as you and several times as well. That stinks. I guess they didn't want us to have all the awarded coins to use in choose your side.
    Nope I sure haven't. A big scam to get people to purchase coins. They owe me 520M
    Nope I sure haven't. A big scam to get people to purchase coins. They owe me 520M
  • RhydarrRhydarr Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Same promotion is running today (8/8), says ends tomorrow morning & "coins will be awarded by 8/11".

I still haven't gotten coins from last time; think my big win was something like $230M.
    Interesting. I won't be falling for it again
  • jeng9980jeng9980 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I finally received part of what I was supposed to be awarded on August 9th. My biggest win was 216 million and I was awarded that. When I pointed out that it was supposed to be 2x your biggest win I was told that they were only matching your biggest win, which is not what the promotion had said
    No that sure isn't what the promotion said. I never received anything