challenges

pat13131pat13131 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

for the second time now I completed the second challenge and instead of paying me it tripled the challenge and set it back. I used to like the challenges but am changing my mind in a hurry.

Tagged:

Comments

• grammygrammy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

i completed the 2nd challenge Z& its showing me in the middle again. i tryed restarting it & it didnt work. i also tryed playing it again and just losing all my coins. this is the 2nd time. also i got a reward to collect every half hour for an hour and thats not working either

• aeb521aeb521 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I am having the same problem plus lose my charm. I have tired three or four times and I keep getting partial played 2nd challenge. It cost me each time I tried. Disgusting!!!

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,623 Moderator

Thanks for your reports, @pat13131, @grammy and @aeb521. The team is already looking into it, and to have your accounts checked, please get in touch with Support.

• Kevin55Kevin55 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I was playing the daily challenge on "Hit it rich". Finished the "first challenge". Entered the second challenge and complete the first of two parts. When I tried to do the second (and final) part by loading "Superman The Movie" I got a message stating "Sorry this game is not available in your Region". This has never happened before, I am resident in Thailand, despite I have done numerous challenges, I enjoy them. But now I am half way through the second of three challenges and am "stuck". This strikes me as totally unfair you shouldn't select games for the challenges which people are unable to play merely because of their location. I would add I have played your game almost daily for quite a few months now and this is the first problem I have encountered