Winning without the credits

cajunbrncajunbrn Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 18 Muffin

For a while I've had a problem with this game, when I an playing Poppies Poppies Everywhere I won the jackpot four times on my iPad and twice on my iPhone and didn't get the credits due me. It happened first on my iPhone last weekend and it surprised me because my name came up Jackpot Winner Bubba K and the jackpot went down from 120 plus billion credits to 39 billion credits and nothing added to mt account. This happened at 12:54am July 2 and at 7:35am that same morning. I was surprised and and wrote to support and they said I needed screenshots so they couldn't verify it. Well I lost all my credits on my iPhone and started playing on my iPad. It happened again on my iPad but this time I took screenshots and they still haven't received nothing.
I've also lost winning from Welcome to the emerald city, i took screenshots before and after showing my name as a winner and the jackpot winning total went down and nothing was awarded to me. Now when I write support on my iPhone the support team erases the conversation without replying.

Tagged:

Comments

• cajunbrncajunbrn Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 18 Muffin
    Sir the same thing happened to me,I lost over 640 billion credits and over 59 scratch offs over a month ago. I wrote support about every day and now they just delete it without responding. There support sucks.

the same thing happened to me, but I had to reinstall my IPhone due to some issues. When I reinstalled Wizard Of Oz Slots all my credits and scratch offs was gone. I lost 640 billion and over 50 scratch offs. I contracted support and was told it was put in my other account but the other account was my IPad and nothing was there. I've been fighting them for a month and nowhere a solution. Now when I contact support they erase my question before giving any reply. I 've been playing for over a year, bought many ITunes card to buy credits, I went through all levels and I am Diamond status. I have never been so disrespected in my life because the support team doesn't have the decency to give me an answer to a legit question. I've never had any support teams from anybody do this to me. They should be ashamed of themselves. they could a least say I don't want to answer your question. maybe they don't know the answer and are to shamed to admit it

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 42 Moderator

This is currently being investigated, @cajunbrn. Thank you for your patience.

yes I lost credits and scratch offs about a month ago, I lost 640 plus billion credits and over 50 plus scratch offs. I contracted support and after a few days I was told that the credits was put in my other account, problem being the only other account I have is my IPad and nothing was added to that. So I wrote back to no help, nothing was done. Finally they started deleting my questions with no response. I have written to support everyday, sometimes 2-3 time day and deleted each time. right now on my IPad there is someone helping me now. so maybe there's hope

when I try to connect to the loyalty Lounge I can only connect to one of my devices at a time. it says I already have 5 devices and I have to delete one of them. the only devices I know of is my IPAD and IPhone and maybe my computer, I rarely play on my computer. I broke one IPhone and had it replace then I upgraded to another IPhone but each time I connected back to Wizard Of Oz without any problem. but I'm wondering if those are the missing accounts. I say this because last month I reinstalled my IPhone and lost all my credits and scratch offs. when I contracted Support they indicated it was put in another device and couldn't be switched back. Anyway how can I find those missing accounts and find out the status of it before I delete it?

I lost credits and scratch offs about a month ago, I lost 768 plus billion credits and over 50 plus scratch offs. I contracted support and after a few days I was told that the credits was put in my other account, problem being the only other account I have is my IPad and nothing was added to that. So I wrote back to no help, nothing was done. I have screenshot showing my total credits if needed. They are round that time period so you can see I'm not lying about the amount Finally they started deleting my questions with no response. I have written to support everyday, sometimes 2-3 time day and deleted each time. So If you can find out who is supposed to be helping me on my IPhone ask this person why they are deleting my Conversions. Thank You

• JacquieJacquie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    8/23 -- playing the new choose your side and not getting the credits! Anyone else having this issue?
  • Skippy RainsongSkippy Rainsong Super Moderator Posts: 660 Moderator

@Jacquie said:
    8/23 -- playing the new choose your side and not getting the credits! Anyone else having this issue?

We appreciate your participation, @Jacquie. To have your account checked further, please send a ticket to the Wizard Of Oz Support team.