Great customer support

grandma50grandma50 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

I read a lot about customer support but I have had nothing but good.service from them. If you let them know the problem and a screen shot if it's necessary they do get back to you

Comments

• lindathompsonlindathompson Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

My coins keep disappearing. Yesterday, I had 35,000. The next time I logged in, it had gone down substantially even though I hadn't played. This morning, it was down to just over 1,000. I hadn't played during the night! This is maddening! I see after reading some of the other comments that I'm not alone.

• Steven838Steven838 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I am supposed to get 10 free games a day but lately I don't get 10 games to play. You should guarantee me at least 10. Why is this happening and why don't you do something to make the games available

• lindathompsonlindathompson Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Who's stealing my coins? I started out with 63,000 the other day, but each time I log in, now, I'm down to lesss than 1,000. What a ripoff!!!

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,630 Moderator

@lindathompson said:
    My coins keep disappearing. Yesterday, I had 35,000. The next time I logged in, it had gone down substantially even though I hadn't played. This morning, it was down to just over 1,000. I hadn't played during the night! This is maddening! I see after reading some of the other comments that I'm not alone.

@lindathompson said:
    Who's stealing my coins? I started out with 63,000 the other day, but each time I log in, now, I'm down to lesss than 1,000. What a ripoff!!!

To have your accounts checked, please reach out to our Support team and include these details:

• ZID
    • Date/time it happened
    • Exact/estimated Coins lost
    • Exact Coin balance after losing Coins
    • Any error message (Screenshot)
    • Last activity before the lost of Coins

@grandma50 said:
    I read a lot about customer support but I have had nothing but good.service from them. If you let them know the problem and a screen shot if it's necessary they do get back to you

Appreciate your feedabck, @grandma50. Thanks for your continued support.

@Steven838 said:
    I am supposed to get 10 free games a day but lately I don't get 10 games to play. You should guarantee me at least 10. Why is this happening and why don't you do something to make the games available

There's no guarantee that you will get 10 free games a day, @Steven838. To have your account checked, please get in touch with our Support team. Thanks.